Star Wars: The Old Republic not due till September?
It has been suggested that Bioware's epic Star Wars MMO may arrive a bit later than EA has currently indicated.
According to MCV development sources have said that rather than arriving in the spring as expected Star Wars: The Old Republic is more likely to be released in September.
To date the game is believed to have cost as much as 300 million USD and Bioware have said that it boasts "more content than Mass Effect one and two, Dragon Age, Knights of the Old Republic and Baldur's Gate put together".
One disgruntled Mythic employee said that the game would be the biggest flop in the history of MMOs and Bigpoint boss Heiko Hubertz told the London Games Conference last October that he was unsure how EA would ever make a profit on SWTOR.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year