Star Wars: The Old Republic not due till September?
It has been suggested that Bioware's epic Star Wars MMO may arrive a bit later than EA has currently indicated.
According to MCV development sources have said that rather than arriving in the spring as expected Star Wars: The Old Republic is more likely to be released in September.
To date the game is believed to have cost as much as 300 million USD and Bioware have said that it boasts "more content than Mass Effect one and two, Dragon Age, Knights of the Old Republic and Baldur's Gate put together".
One disgruntled Mythic employee said that the game would be the biggest flop in the history of MMOs and Bigpoint boss Heiko Hubertz told the London Games Conference last October that he was unsure how EA would ever make a profit on SWTOR.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer