Xbox One will capture footage of every Achievement
The Xbox One's DVR feature is something that Microsoft are very proud of and it has some very exciting possibilities.
While it won't be able to post to anywhere except Xbox Live at launch it will automatically record footage of each Achievement a player scores allowing them to share how they reached them and not just wearing the Achievement itself like a badge.
Eventually Xbox One gamers will be able to share the footage on their own Youtube channels and Facebook pages as well as on Xbox Live. Twitch.tv streaming is believed to be supported from launch.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015