RAGE teaser site relaunched
Bethesda and id Software have announced that they have given the RAGE teaser site a facelift and relaunched it.
To celebrate the relaunch of the site id has furnished it with a selection of brand new screenshots of their latest shooter.
RAGE is set in a post-apocalyptic world as humanity struggles to recover from Earth being hit by an asteroid. Players will be thrust into the midst of it all courtesy of id's brand new Tech 5 game engine that they promise will deliver an experience like no other.
RAGE is expected to be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September the 13th in the US and September the 16th in Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer