RAGE teaser site relaunched
Bethesda and id Software have announced that they have given the RAGE teaser site a facelift and relaunched it.
To celebrate the relaunch of the site id has furnished it with a selection of brand new screenshots of their latest shooter.
RAGE is set in a post-apocalyptic world as humanity struggles to recover from Earth being hit by an asteroid. Players will be thrust into the midst of it all courtesy of id's brand new Tech 5 game engine that they promise will deliver an experience like no other.
RAGE is expected to be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September the 13th in the US and September the 16th in Europe.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free