Call Of Duty: Ghosts ditches 32-bit OS support, needs 50GB HDD space on PC
The system specs required to run the PC version of Call Of Duty: Ghosts have been published by GPU makers NVidia.
This time it looks to be pretty demanding on systems with it requiring 64-bit versions of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 and 6GB of RAM to run plus a huge 50GB of free hard disc space for installation.
The specs are as follows:
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3-8750 2.4 GHz
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 5870
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card with the latest drivers
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 780
There's no mention of VRAM although other big releases this year like Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed IV are looking for at least 512MB if not 1GB in order for the games to run.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced