Call Of Duty: Ghosts ditches 32-bit OS support, needs 50GB HDD space on PC
The system specs required to run the PC version of Call Of Duty: Ghosts have been published by GPU makers NVidia.
This time it looks to be pretty demanding on systems with it requiring 64-bit versions of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 and 6GB of RAM to run plus a huge 50GB of free hard disc space for installation.
The specs are as follows:
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3-8750 2.4 GHz
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 5870
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card with the latest drivers
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 780
There's no mention of VRAM although other big releases this year like Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed IV are looking for at least 512MB if not 1GB in order for the games to run.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone