Call Of Duty: Ghosts ditches 32-bit OS support, needs 50GB HDD space on PC
The system specs required to run the PC version of Call Of Duty: Ghosts have been published by GPU makers NVidia.
This time it looks to be pretty demanding on systems with it requiring 64-bit versions of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 and 6GB of RAM to run plus a huge 50GB of free hard disc space for installation.
The specs are as follows:
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3-8750 2.4 GHz
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 5870
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card with the latest drivers
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 780
There's no mention of VRAM although other big releases this year like Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed IV are looking for at least 512MB if not 1GB in order for the games to run.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto