Call Of Duty: Ghosts ditches 32-bit OS support, needs 50GB HDD space on PC
The system specs required to run the PC version of Call Of Duty: Ghosts have been published by GPU makers NVidia.
This time it looks to be pretty demanding on systems with it requiring 64-bit versions of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 and 6GB of RAM to run plus a huge 50GB of free hard disc space for installation.
The specs are as follows:
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3-8750 2.4 GHz
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 5870
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card with the latest drivers
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 780
There's no mention of VRAM although other big releases this year like Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed IV are looking for at least 512MB if not 1GB in order for the games to run.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week