Call Of Duty: Ghosts ditches 32-bit OS support, needs 50GB HDD space on PC
The system specs required to run the PC version of Call Of Duty: Ghosts have been published by GPU makers NVidia.
This time it looks to be pretty demanding on systems with it requiring 64-bit versions of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 and 6GB of RAM to run plus a huge 50GB of free hard disc space for installation.
The specs are as follows:
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3-8750 2.4 GHz
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 5870
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card with the latest drivers
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 780
There's no mention of VRAM although other big releases this year like Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed IV are looking for at least 512MB if not 1GB in order for the games to run.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year