Dead Space 2: Severed DLC announced, not coming to PC
EA has detailed some of the forthcoming DLC for this week's survival horror release Dead Space 2.
Although the Dead Space 2: Severed DLC pack has not been given a release date or price yet, EA gave away a few plot details today to accompany the launch of the full game in the US.
Severed will follow the story of the main characters from Dead Space: Extraction, Gabe and Lexine, as the attempt to escape the Sprawl around the same time as Isaac Clarke goes after the Marker. Players will guide security guard Gabe as he fights off the Necromorphs and protect Lexine as they try to make their way off the Sprawl.
Dead Space 2: Severed has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 but EA told VG247 earlier today that it would not be coming to the PC version of Dead Space 2.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen