Dead Space 2: Severed DLC announced, not coming to PC
EA has detailed some of the forthcoming DLC for this week's survival horror release Dead Space 2.
Although the Dead Space 2: Severed DLC pack has not been given a release date or price yet, EA gave away a few plot details today to accompany the launch of the full game in the US.
Severed will follow the story of the main characters from Dead Space: Extraction, Gabe and Lexine, as the attempt to escape the Sprawl around the same time as Isaac Clarke goes after the Marker. Players will guide security guard Gabe as he fights off the Necromorphs and protect Lexine as they try to make their way off the Sprawl.
Dead Space 2: Severed has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 but EA told VG247 earlier today that it would not be coming to the PC version of Dead Space 2.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone