Dead Space 2: Severed DLC announced, not coming to PC
EA has detailed some of the forthcoming DLC for this week's survival horror release Dead Space 2.
Although the Dead Space 2: Severed DLC pack has not been given a release date or price yet, EA gave away a few plot details today to accompany the launch of the full game in the US.
Severed will follow the story of the main characters from Dead Space: Extraction, Gabe and Lexine, as the attempt to escape the Sprawl around the same time as Isaac Clarke goes after the Marker. Players will guide security guard Gabe as he fights off the Necromorphs and protect Lexine as they try to make their way off the Sprawl.
Dead Space 2: Severed has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 but EA told VG247 earlier today that it would not be coming to the PC version of Dead Space 2.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3