Dead Space 2: Severed DLC announced, not coming to PC
EA has detailed some of the forthcoming DLC for this week's survival horror release Dead Space 2.
Although the Dead Space 2: Severed DLC pack has not been given a release date or price yet, EA gave away a few plot details today to accompany the launch of the full game in the US.
Severed will follow the story of the main characters from Dead Space: Extraction, Gabe and Lexine, as the attempt to escape the Sprawl around the same time as Isaac Clarke goes after the Marker. Players will guide security guard Gabe as he fights off the Necromorphs and protect Lexine as they try to make their way off the Sprawl.
Dead Space 2: Severed has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 but EA told VG247 earlier today that it would not be coming to the PC version of Dead Space 2.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto