Silent Hill: Downpour due in the autumn
Konami has revealed when they expect to have Silent Hill: Downpour ready for release along with another few details.
The game will follow the story of a convict, Murphy Pendleton, whose prison transport bus crashes in the woods and strands him in Silent Hill.
Silent Hill: Downpour introduces a whole new game dynamic revolving around water. It also promises that the after Murphy escapes the bus crash players will decide what happens. This is all accompanied by a soundtrack composed by Daniel Licht who scores the hit TV show Dexter.
We can expect Silent Hill: Downpour on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time in the autumn of this year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year