Silent Hill: Downpour due in the autumn
Konami has revealed when they expect to have Silent Hill: Downpour ready for release along with another few details.
The game will follow the story of a convict, Murphy Pendleton, whose prison transport bus crashes in the woods and strands him in Silent Hill.
Silent Hill: Downpour introduces a whole new game dynamic revolving around water. It also promises that the after Murphy escapes the bus crash players will decide what happens. This is all accompanied by a soundtrack composed by Daniel Licht who scores the hit TV show Dexter.
We can expect Silent Hill: Downpour on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time in the autumn of this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3