Silent Hill: Downpour due in the autumn
Konami has revealed when they expect to have Silent Hill: Downpour ready for release along with another few details.
The game will follow the story of a convict, Murphy Pendleton, whose prison transport bus crashes in the woods and strands him in Silent Hill.
Silent Hill: Downpour introduces a whole new game dynamic revolving around water. It also promises that the after Murphy escapes the bus crash players will decide what happens. This is all accompanied by a soundtrack composed by Daniel Licht who scores the hit TV show Dexter.
We can expect Silent Hill: Downpour on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time in the autumn of this year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny