Silent Hill: Downpour due in the autumn
Konami has revealed when they expect to have Silent Hill: Downpour ready for release along with another few details.
The game will follow the story of a convict, Murphy Pendleton, whose prison transport bus crashes in the woods and strands him in Silent Hill.
Silent Hill: Downpour introduces a whole new game dynamic revolving around water. It also promises that the after Murphy escapes the bus crash players will decide what happens. This is all accompanied by a soundtrack composed by Daniel Licht who scores the hit TV show Dexter.
We can expect Silent Hill: Downpour on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time in the autumn of this year.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015