Silent Hill: Downpour due in the autumn
Konami has revealed when they expect to have Silent Hill: Downpour ready for release along with another few details.
The game will follow the story of a convict, Murphy Pendleton, whose prison transport bus crashes in the woods and strands him in Silent Hill.
Silent Hill: Downpour introduces a whole new game dynamic revolving around water. It also promises that the after Murphy escapes the bus crash players will decide what happens. This is all accompanied by a soundtrack composed by Daniel Licht who scores the hit TV show Dexter.
We can expect Silent Hill: Downpour on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time in the autumn of this year.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent