Mortal Kombat returns in April
Warner Bros Interactive has announced a worldwide release date for the return of Mortal Kombat series to consoles.
After a curious crossover with the DC Universe the first Warner-published Mortal Kombat game will be released everywhere on April the 19th. For those eager for a nostalgic return of Mortal Mondays then there will be a bit of a disappointment an the 19th is a Tuesday.
The new Mortal Kombat title is in development at Netherrealm Studios who have been handling the series since before the demise of original publisher Midway.
Mortal Kombat will feature guest appearances from Marcus Fenix on the Xbox 360 and God of War anti-hero Kratos on the PS3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year