Mortal Kombat returns in April
Warner Bros Interactive has announced a worldwide release date for the return of Mortal Kombat series to consoles.
After a curious crossover with the DC Universe the first Warner-published Mortal Kombat game will be released everywhere on April the 19th. For those eager for a nostalgic return of Mortal Mondays then there will be a bit of a disappointment an the 19th is a Tuesday.
The new Mortal Kombat title is in development at Netherrealm Studios who have been handling the series since before the demise of original publisher Midway.
Mortal Kombat will feature guest appearances from Marcus Fenix on the Xbox 360 and God of War anti-hero Kratos on the PS3.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny