Mortal Kombat returns in April
Warner Bros Interactive has announced a worldwide release date for the return of Mortal Kombat series to consoles.
After a curious crossover with the DC Universe the first Warner-published Mortal Kombat game will be released everywhere on April the 19th. For those eager for a nostalgic return of Mortal Mondays then there will be a bit of a disappointment an the 19th is a Tuesday.
The new Mortal Kombat title is in development at Netherrealm Studios who have been handling the series since before the demise of original publisher Midway.
Mortal Kombat will feature guest appearances from Marcus Fenix on the Xbox 360 and God of War anti-hero Kratos on the PS3.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto