Mortal Kombat returns in April
Warner Bros Interactive has announced a worldwide release date for the return of Mortal Kombat series to consoles.
After a curious crossover with the DC Universe the first Warner-published Mortal Kombat game will be released everywhere on April the 19th. For those eager for a nostalgic return of Mortal Mondays then there will be a bit of a disappointment an the 19th is a Tuesday.
The new Mortal Kombat title is in development at Netherrealm Studios who have been handling the series since before the demise of original publisher Midway.
Mortal Kombat will feature guest appearances from Marcus Fenix on the Xbox 360 and God of War anti-hero Kratos on the PS3.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced