Mortal Kombat returns in April
Warner Bros Interactive has announced a worldwide release date for the return of Mortal Kombat series to consoles.
After a curious crossover with the DC Universe the first Warner-published Mortal Kombat game will be released everywhere on April the 19th. For those eager for a nostalgic return of Mortal Mondays then there will be a bit of a disappointment an the 19th is a Tuesday.
The new Mortal Kombat title is in development at Netherrealm Studios who have been handling the series since before the demise of original publisher Midway.
Mortal Kombat will feature guest appearances from Marcus Fenix on the Xbox 360 and God of War anti-hero Kratos on the PS3.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone