Rockstar dates LA Noire for release
Rockstar Games has announced the release date for their eagerly awaited film noire inspired title LA Noire.
LA Noire is being developed at Team Bondi and includes cutting edge facial animation technology Motionscan which uses 32 HD cameras to accurately pick up actor's facial performances making the game's facial animations the most realistic to date.
The game follows Cole Phelps as he rises through the ranks of the LAPD solving a series of grisly homicides and other crimes in the seedy underbelly of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire breaks new ground for us. Its intense blend of action and real detective work defies genre conventions to create a unique and captivating thriller."
LA Noire will arrive in North America on May the 17th and Europe on May the 20th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO