Rockstar dates LA Noire for release
Rockstar Games has announced the release date for their eagerly awaited film noire inspired title LA Noire.
LA Noire is being developed at Team Bondi and includes cutting edge facial animation technology Motionscan which uses 32 HD cameras to accurately pick up actor's facial performances making the game's facial animations the most realistic to date.
The game follows Cole Phelps as he rises through the ranks of the LAPD solving a series of grisly homicides and other crimes in the seedy underbelly of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire breaks new ground for us. Its intense blend of action and real detective work defies genre conventions to create a unique and captivating thriller."
LA Noire will arrive in North America on May the 17th and Europe on May the 20th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey