Rockstar dates LA Noire for release
Rockstar Games has announced the release date for their eagerly awaited film noire inspired title LA Noire.
LA Noire is being developed at Team Bondi and includes cutting edge facial animation technology Motionscan which uses 32 HD cameras to accurately pick up actor's facial performances making the game's facial animations the most realistic to date.
The game follows Cole Phelps as he rises through the ranks of the LAPD solving a series of grisly homicides and other crimes in the seedy underbelly of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire breaks new ground for us. Its intense blend of action and real detective work defies genre conventions to create a unique and captivating thriller."
LA Noire will arrive in North America on May the 17th and Europe on May the 20th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free