Rockstar dates LA Noire for release
Rockstar Games has announced the release date for their eagerly awaited film noire inspired title LA Noire.
LA Noire is being developed at Team Bondi and includes cutting edge facial animation technology Motionscan which uses 32 HD cameras to accurately pick up actor's facial performances making the game's facial animations the most realistic to date.
The game follows Cole Phelps as he rises through the ranks of the LAPD solving a series of grisly homicides and other crimes in the seedy underbelly of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire breaks new ground for us. Its intense blend of action and real detective work defies genre conventions to create a unique and captivating thriller."
LA Noire will arrive in North America on May the 17th and Europe on May the 20th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today