Modern Warfare 3 the product of 3 studios
It appears that Activision may be using the services of three different studios to produce Modern Warfare 3.
According to a report by the LA Times Activision has taken some of the pressure off Infinity Ward by farming out some of the work on MW 3 to new studio Sledgehammer and Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
The report also suggested that Modern Warfare 3 will be the next title in the series and will arrive in November of this year assuming that all goes well between Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven.
All the information is claimed to have come from inside sources very close to matters at Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year