Modern Warfare 3 the product of 3 studios
It appears that Activision may be using the services of three different studios to produce Modern Warfare 3.
According to a report by the LA Times Activision has taken some of the pressure off Infinity Ward by farming out some of the work on MW 3 to new studio Sledgehammer and Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
The report also suggested that Modern Warfare 3 will be the next title in the series and will arrive in November of this year assuming that all goes well between Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven.
All the information is claimed to have come from inside sources very close to matters at Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch