Modern Warfare 3 the product of 3 studios
It appears that Activision may be using the services of three different studios to produce Modern Warfare 3.
According to a report by the LA Times Activision has taken some of the pressure off Infinity Ward by farming out some of the work on MW 3 to new studio Sledgehammer and Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
The report also suggested that Modern Warfare 3 will be the next title in the series and will arrive in November of this year assuming that all goes well between Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven.
All the information is claimed to have come from inside sources very close to matters at Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine