Modern Warfare 3 the product of 3 studios
It appears that Activision may be using the services of three different studios to produce Modern Warfare 3.
According to a report by the LA Times Activision has taken some of the pressure off Infinity Ward by farming out some of the work on MW 3 to new studio Sledgehammer and Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
The report also suggested that Modern Warfare 3 will be the next title in the series and will arrive in November of this year assuming that all goes well between Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven.
All the information is claimed to have come from inside sources very close to matters at Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May