Modern Warfare 3 the product of 3 studios
It appears that Activision may be using the services of three different studios to produce Modern Warfare 3.
According to a report by the LA Times Activision has taken some of the pressure off Infinity Ward by farming out some of the work on MW 3 to new studio Sledgehammer and Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
The report also suggested that Modern Warfare 3 will be the next title in the series and will arrive in November of this year assuming that all goes well between Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven.
All the information is claimed to have come from inside sources very close to matters at Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave