Duke Nukem Forever coming this May
Duke Nukem Forever has received another release date from 2K Games but this time they promise that it will stick.
Gearbox Studios will finally be bringing Duke Nukem Forever to life on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 6th in Europe and May the 2nd in the US.
Gearbox were kind enough to pick up the perennially delayed title when the game's original studio 3D Realms was forced to close its doors last year.
Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox said: "When I said goodbye to 3D Realms and the original Duke Nukem 3D team in 1997 and soon after founded Gearbox Software, I never in my wildest dreams imagined that a day like today would come. Today I am proud, humbled and even astounded to announce that the day is coming at last for all gamers to be a part of video game history: Duke Nukem Forever will launch worldwide this May!"
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year