Duke Nukem Forever coming this May
Duke Nukem Forever has received another release date from 2K Games but this time they promise that it will stick.
Gearbox Studios will finally be bringing Duke Nukem Forever to life on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 6th in Europe and May the 2nd in the US.
Gearbox were kind enough to pick up the perennially delayed title when the game's original studio 3D Realms was forced to close its doors last year.
Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox said: "When I said goodbye to 3D Realms and the original Duke Nukem 3D team in 1997 and soon after founded Gearbox Software, I never in my wildest dreams imagined that a day like today would come. Today I am proud, humbled and even astounded to announce that the day is coming at last for all gamers to be a part of video game history: Duke Nukem Forever will launch worldwide this May!"
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side