Duke Nukem Forever coming this May
Duke Nukem Forever has received another release date from 2K Games but this time they promise that it will stick.
Gearbox Studios will finally be bringing Duke Nukem Forever to life on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 6th in Europe and May the 2nd in the US.
Gearbox were kind enough to pick up the perennially delayed title when the game's original studio 3D Realms was forced to close its doors last year.
Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox said: "When I said goodbye to 3D Realms and the original Duke Nukem 3D team in 1997 and soon after founded Gearbox Software, I never in my wildest dreams imagined that a day like today would come. Today I am proud, humbled and even astounded to announce that the day is coming at last for all gamers to be a part of video game history: Duke Nukem Forever will launch worldwide this May!"
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims