Duke Nukem Forever coming this May
Duke Nukem Forever has received another release date from 2K Games but this time they promise that it will stick.
Gearbox Studios will finally be bringing Duke Nukem Forever to life on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 6th in Europe and May the 2nd in the US.
Gearbox were kind enough to pick up the perennially delayed title when the game's original studio 3D Realms was forced to close its doors last year.
Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox said: "When I said goodbye to 3D Realms and the original Duke Nukem 3D team in 1997 and soon after founded Gearbox Software, I never in my wildest dreams imagined that a day like today would come. Today I am proud, humbled and even astounded to announce that the day is coming at last for all gamers to be a part of video game history: Duke Nukem Forever will launch worldwide this May!"
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update