Duke Nukem Forever coming this May
Duke Nukem Forever has received another release date from 2K Games but this time they promise that it will stick.
Gearbox Studios will finally be bringing Duke Nukem Forever to life on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 6th in Europe and May the 2nd in the US.
Gearbox were kind enough to pick up the perennially delayed title when the game's original studio 3D Realms was forced to close its doors last year.
Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox said: "When I said goodbye to 3D Realms and the original Duke Nukem 3D team in 1997 and soon after founded Gearbox Software, I never in my wildest dreams imagined that a day like today would come. Today I am proud, humbled and even astounded to announce that the day is coming at last for all gamers to be a part of video game history: Duke Nukem Forever will launch worldwide this May!"
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing