No demo for RAGE... Probably
Bethesda's Pete Hines has poured cold water on any possibility of them releasing a demo of id's new FPS RAGE.
Id boss Todd Hollenshead had ruled out the possibility of a multiplayer beta at last year's QuakeCon but still left the door open for a single player demo.
Hines however has other ideas saying that a RAGE demo is not possible from a "technical standpoint".
He told VG247: "It's something we look at for every game and we do it where possible and where appropriate. But to be perfectly honest, from a technical standpoint, it isn't always possible. I don't see a demo for RAGE on the cards. I guess it's not a zero percent chance, but it's somewhere down on that end of the spectrum."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch