No demo for RAGE... Probably
Bethesda's Pete Hines has poured cold water on any possibility of them releasing a demo of id's new FPS RAGE.
Id boss Todd Hollenshead had ruled out the possibility of a multiplayer beta at last year's QuakeCon but still left the door open for a single player demo.
Hines however has other ideas saying that a RAGE demo is not possible from a "technical standpoint".
He told VG247: "It's something we look at for every game and we do it where possible and where appropriate. But to be perfectly honest, from a technical standpoint, it isn't always possible. I don't see a demo for RAGE on the cards. I guess it's not a zero percent chance, but it's somewhere down on that end of the spectrum."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto