No demo for RAGE... Probably
Bethesda's Pete Hines has poured cold water on any possibility of them releasing a demo of id's new FPS RAGE.
Id boss Todd Hollenshead had ruled out the possibility of a multiplayer beta at last year's QuakeCon but still left the door open for a single player demo.
Hines however has other ideas saying that a RAGE demo is not possible from a "technical standpoint".
He told VG247: "It's something we look at for every game and we do it where possible and where appropriate. But to be perfectly honest, from a technical standpoint, it isn't always possible. I don't see a demo for RAGE on the cards. I guess it's not a zero percent chance, but it's somewhere down on that end of the spectrum."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year