No demo for RAGE... Probably
Bethesda's Pete Hines has poured cold water on any possibility of them releasing a demo of id's new FPS RAGE.
Id boss Todd Hollenshead had ruled out the possibility of a multiplayer beta at last year's QuakeCon but still left the door open for a single player demo.
Hines however has other ideas saying that a RAGE demo is not possible from a "technical standpoint".
He told VG247: "It's something we look at for every game and we do it where possible and where appropriate. But to be perfectly honest, from a technical standpoint, it isn't always possible. I don't see a demo for RAGE on the cards. I guess it's not a zero percent chance, but it's somewhere down on that end of the spectrum."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side