No demo for RAGE... Probably
Bethesda's Pete Hines has poured cold water on any possibility of them releasing a demo of id's new FPS RAGE.
Id boss Todd Hollenshead had ruled out the possibility of a multiplayer beta at last year's QuakeCon but still left the door open for a single player demo.
Hines however has other ideas saying that a RAGE demo is not possible from a "technical standpoint".
He told VG247: "It's something we look at for every game and we do it where possible and where appropriate. But to be perfectly honest, from a technical standpoint, it isn't always possible. I don't see a demo for RAGE on the cards. I guess it's not a zero percent chance, but it's somewhere down on that end of the spectrum."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title