Disney closes Propaganda Games
Disney has confirmed that they have closed down Propaganda Games after the release of its most recent game Tron: Evolution.
This follows the news from earlier today that Activision would be looking to close down their Liverpool studio Bizarre Creations.
The entertainment giant had already cancelled the Pirates of the Caribbean action RPG title that Propaganda had in the works and transferred the remaining team members over to help finish the Tron movie tie-in.
Unfortunately the terrible critical reception and poor sales of the game may have pushed Disney to close down the studio altogether. Propaganda's only other finished project was the dire Turok reboot released in 2008.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims