Disney closes Propaganda Games
Disney has confirmed that they have closed down Propaganda Games after the release of its most recent game Tron: Evolution.
This follows the news from earlier today that Activision would be looking to close down their Liverpool studio Bizarre Creations.
The entertainment giant had already cancelled the Pirates of the Caribbean action RPG title that Propaganda had in the works and transferred the remaining team members over to help finish the Tron movie tie-in.
Unfortunately the terrible critical reception and poor sales of the game may have pushed Disney to close down the studio altogether. Propaganda's only other finished project was the dire Turok reboot released in 2008.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like