Disney closes Propaganda Games
Disney has confirmed that they have closed down Propaganda Games after the release of its most recent game Tron: Evolution.
This follows the news from earlier today that Activision would be looking to close down their Liverpool studio Bizarre Creations.
The entertainment giant had already cancelled the Pirates of the Caribbean action RPG title that Propaganda had in the works and transferred the remaining team members over to help finish the Tron movie tie-in.
Unfortunately the terrible critical reception and poor sales of the game may have pushed Disney to close down the studio altogether. Propaganda's only other finished project was the dire Turok reboot released in 2008.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3