Disney closes Propaganda Games
Disney has confirmed that they have closed down Propaganda Games after the release of its most recent game Tron: Evolution.
This follows the news from earlier today that Activision would be looking to close down their Liverpool studio Bizarre Creations.
The entertainment giant had already cancelled the Pirates of the Caribbean action RPG title that Propaganda had in the works and transferred the remaining team members over to help finish the Tron movie tie-in.
Unfortunately the terrible critical reception and poor sales of the game may have pushed Disney to close down the studio altogether. Propaganda's only other finished project was the dire Turok reboot released in 2008.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date