Disney closes Propaganda Games
Disney has confirmed that they have closed down Propaganda Games after the release of its most recent game Tron: Evolution.
This follows the news from earlier today that Activision would be looking to close down their Liverpool studio Bizarre Creations.
The entertainment giant had already cancelled the Pirates of the Caribbean action RPG title that Propaganda had in the works and transferred the remaining team members over to help finish the Tron movie tie-in.
Unfortunately the terrible critical reception and poor sales of the game may have pushed Disney to close down the studio altogether. Propaganda's only other finished project was the dire Turok reboot released in 2008.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release