Left 4 Dead patch helps mend fences
It has been quite some time since The Sacrifice hit the Xbox 360 and PC back in October, but that doesn't mean that Valve has forgotten about all of the trouble they have caused.
While any additional content to such a widely acclaimed title is usually appreciated, this particular installment came with a set of issues all its own. Among the primary problems were widespread reports of players losing all progress towards achievements.
Though this issue was quickly patched on the PC side, the Xbox 360 masses were not so fortunate. However, after being Left 4 Dead for almost four months, they too can now breath a sigh of relief knowing that they can once again pursue their precious achievements.
For the full details of the patch, check out the Left 4 Dead Blog.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users