Left 4 Dead patch helps mend fences
It has been quite some time since The Sacrifice hit the Xbox 360 and PC back in October, but that doesn't mean that Valve has forgotten about all of the trouble they have caused.
While any additional content to such a widely acclaimed title is usually appreciated, this particular installment came with a set of issues all its own. Among the primary problems were widespread reports of players losing all progress towards achievements.
Though this issue was quickly patched on the PC side, the Xbox 360 masses were not so fortunate. However, after being Left 4 Dead for almost four months, they too can now breath a sigh of relief knowing that they can once again pursue their precious achievements.
For the full details of the patch, check out the Left 4 Dead Blog.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3