Left 4 Dead patch helps mend fences
It has been quite some time since The Sacrifice hit the Xbox 360 and PC back in October, but that doesn't mean that Valve has forgotten about all of the trouble they have caused.
While any additional content to such a widely acclaimed title is usually appreciated, this particular installment came with a set of issues all its own. Among the primary problems were widespread reports of players losing all progress towards achievements.
Though this issue was quickly patched on the PC side, the Xbox 360 masses were not so fortunate. However, after being Left 4 Dead for almost four months, they too can now breath a sigh of relief knowing that they can once again pursue their precious achievements.
For the full details of the patch, check out the Left 4 Dead Blog.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year