Left 4 Dead patch helps mend fences
It has been quite some time since The Sacrifice hit the Xbox 360 and PC back in October, but that doesn't mean that Valve has forgotten about all of the trouble they have caused.
While any additional content to such a widely acclaimed title is usually appreciated, this particular installment came with a set of issues all its own. Among the primary problems were widespread reports of players losing all progress towards achievements.
Though this issue was quickly patched on the PC side, the Xbox 360 masses were not so fortunate. However, after being Left 4 Dead for almost four months, they too can now breath a sigh of relief knowing that they can once again pursue their precious achievements.
For the full details of the patch, check out the Left 4 Dead Blog.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan