Left 4 Dead patch helps mend fences
It has been quite some time since The Sacrifice hit the Xbox 360 and PC back in October, but that doesn't mean that Valve has forgotten about all of the trouble they have caused.
While any additional content to such a widely acclaimed title is usually appreciated, this particular installment came with a set of issues all its own. Among the primary problems were widespread reports of players losing all progress towards achievements.
Though this issue was quickly patched on the PC side, the Xbox 360 masses were not so fortunate. However, after being Left 4 Dead for almost four months, they too can now breath a sigh of relief knowing that they can once again pursue their precious achievements.
For the full details of the patch, check out the Left 4 Dead Blog.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO