Cerberus Network suffering problems on the PS3
US PlayStation 3 gamers seem to be having a few problems accessing the Cerberus Network content for the newly released Mass Effect 2.
According to the EA support log the Cerberus Network and the interactive comic are both suffering problems at the minute.
A statement on the support log said: "The Cerberus Network and comic part of the Cerberus Network is currently down and hope to be up and working in next 24-48 hours."
Hopefully the problems should be sorted in time for Mass Effect 2's European launch this Friday.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer