Cerberus Network suffering problems on the PS3
US PlayStation 3 gamers seem to be having a few problems accessing the Cerberus Network content for the newly released Mass Effect 2.
According to the EA support log the Cerberus Network and the interactive comic are both suffering problems at the minute.
A statement on the support log said: "The Cerberus Network and comic part of the Cerberus Network is currently down and hope to be up and working in next 24-48 hours."
Hopefully the problems should be sorted in time for Mass Effect 2's European launch this Friday.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side