Cerberus Network suffering problems on the PS3
US PlayStation 3 gamers seem to be having a few problems accessing the Cerberus Network content for the newly released Mass Effect 2.
According to the EA support log the Cerberus Network and the interactive comic are both suffering problems at the minute.
A statement on the support log said: "The Cerberus Network and comic part of the Cerberus Network is currently down and hope to be up and working in next 24-48 hours."
Hopefully the problems should be sorted in time for Mass Effect 2's European launch this Friday.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year