Steam features announced for PS3 Portal 2
Valve has announced just what sort of Steam features that the PlayStation 3 version of Portal 2 will support.
Happily Valve have been very kind to PS3 players and they will not only have access to Steam Cloud services that will allow them to save their games remotely on Valve's servers but they will also be able to play multiplayer online against PC and Mac Portal 2 players.
As an added bonus for those who buy Portal 2 for the PS3 and link their PSN and Steam accounts together the Steam Play feature will also allow them to download the game for their PC and Mac free of charge.
Valve boss Gabe Newell said: "We made a promise to gamers at E3 that Portal 2 for the PlayStation 3 would be the best console version of the product. Working together with Sony we have identified a set of features we believe are very compelling to gamers. We hope to expand upon the foundation being laid in Portal 2 with more Steam features and functionality in DLC and future content releases."
Portal 2 is due this April on PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light