Final Fantasy Agito XIII gets a new name
Final Fantasy Agito XIII has been renamed Final Fantasy Type-0.
Speaking at Square Enix's First Production Department Premier press conference in Japan, Director Hajime Tabata said the decision was made because Agito didn't sound enough like Final Fantasy XIII.
Announced as a mobile game back in 2006, Type-0 (or Agito as it was known) is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII compilation, sitting alongside FF XIII, FF Versus XIII and the newly-announced FFXIII-2.
Exclusive to PlayStation Portable, it's also the first game to ship on two UMD'S due to it's unprecedented size.
Final Fantasy Type-0 hits in summer 2011.
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3