Final Fantasy Agito XIII gets a new name
Final Fantasy Agito XIII has been renamed Final Fantasy Type-0.
Speaking at Square Enix's First Production Department Premier press conference in Japan, Director Hajime Tabata said the decision was made because Agito didn't sound enough like Final Fantasy XIII.
Announced as a mobile game back in 2006, Type-0 (or Agito as it was known) is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII compilation, sitting alongside FF XIII, FF Versus XIII and the newly-announced FFXIII-2.
Exclusive to PlayStation Portable, it's also the first game to ship on two UMD'S due to it's unprecedented size.
Final Fantasy Type-0 hits in summer 2011.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer