Final Fantasy Agito XIII gets a new name
Final Fantasy Agito XIII has been renamed Final Fantasy Type-0.
Speaking at Square Enix's First Production Department Premier press conference in Japan, Director Hajime Tabata said the decision was made because Agito didn't sound enough like Final Fantasy XIII.
Announced as a mobile game back in 2006, Type-0 (or Agito as it was known) is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII compilation, sitting alongside FF XIII, FF Versus XIII and the newly-announced FFXIII-2.
Exclusive to PlayStation Portable, it's also the first game to ship on two UMD'S due to it's unprecedented size.
Final Fantasy Type-0 hits in summer 2011.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One