Final Fantasy Agito XIII gets a new name
Final Fantasy Agito XIII has been renamed Final Fantasy Type-0.
Speaking at Square Enix's First Production Department Premier press conference in Japan, Director Hajime Tabata said the decision was made because Agito didn't sound enough like Final Fantasy XIII.
Announced as a mobile game back in 2006, Type-0 (or Agito as it was known) is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII compilation, sitting alongside FF XIII, FF Versus XIII and the newly-announced FFXIII-2.
Exclusive to PlayStation Portable, it's also the first game to ship on two UMD'S due to it's unprecedented size.
Final Fantasy Type-0 hits in summer 2011.
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window