Final Fantasy Agito XIII gets a new name
Final Fantasy Agito XIII has been renamed Final Fantasy Type-0.
Speaking at Square Enix's First Production Department Premier press conference in Japan, Director Hajime Tabata said the decision was made because Agito didn't sound enough like Final Fantasy XIII.
Announced as a mobile game back in 2006, Type-0 (or Agito as it was known) is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII compilation, sitting alongside FF XIII, FF Versus XIII and the newly-announced FFXIII-2.
Exclusive to PlayStation Portable, it's also the first game to ship on two UMD'S due to it's unprecedented size.
Final Fantasy Type-0 hits in summer 2011.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back