Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC dated
Activision has given out an official release date for the their first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The first pack of DLC to arrive on Xbox Live Marketplace, Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike, will launch on the 1st of February.
The pack will consist of five maps, Berlin, Stadium, Discovery, Kowloon and Ascension all of which are brand new multiplayer maps set in the game's Cold War era.
The pack which is initially exclusive to Xbox 360 will set you back 1200 MS points. There is no news as yet of any details of a release on PC and PS3 but they will be at least a month later if the Modern Warfare 2 form is followed and will cost a little bit more at 10.99 GBP (1200 MS points equates to 10 GBP).
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May