Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC dated
Activision has given out an official release date for the their first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The first pack of DLC to arrive on Xbox Live Marketplace, Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike, will launch on the 1st of February.
The pack will consist of five maps, Berlin, Stadium, Discovery, Kowloon and Ascension all of which are brand new multiplayer maps set in the game's Cold War era.
The pack which is initially exclusive to Xbox 360 will set you back 1200 MS points. There is no news as yet of any details of a release on PC and PS3 but they will be at least a month later if the Modern Warfare 2 form is followed and will cost a little bit more at 10.99 GBP (1200 MS points equates to 10 GBP).
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One