Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC dated
Activision has given out an official release date for the their first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The first pack of DLC to arrive on Xbox Live Marketplace, Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike, will launch on the 1st of February.
The pack will consist of five maps, Berlin, Stadium, Discovery, Kowloon and Ascension all of which are brand new multiplayer maps set in the game's Cold War era.
The pack which is initially exclusive to Xbox 360 will set you back 1200 MS points. There is no news as yet of any details of a release on PC and PS3 but they will be at least a month later if the Modern Warfare 2 form is followed and will cost a little bit more at 10.99 GBP (1200 MS points equates to 10 GBP).
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year