Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC dated
Activision has given out an official release date for the their first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The first pack of DLC to arrive on Xbox Live Marketplace, Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike, will launch on the 1st of February.
The pack will consist of five maps, Berlin, Stadium, Discovery, Kowloon and Ascension all of which are brand new multiplayer maps set in the game's Cold War era.
The pack which is initially exclusive to Xbox 360 will set you back 1200 MS points. There is no news as yet of any details of a release on PC and PS3 but they will be at least a month later if the Modern Warfare 2 form is followed and will cost a little bit more at 10.99 GBP (1200 MS points equates to 10 GBP).
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online