Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC dated
Activision has given out an official release date for the their first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The first pack of DLC to arrive on Xbox Live Marketplace, Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike, will launch on the 1st of February.
The pack will consist of five maps, Berlin, Stadium, Discovery, Kowloon and Ascension all of which are brand new multiplayer maps set in the game's Cold War era.
The pack which is initially exclusive to Xbox 360 will set you back 1200 MS points. There is no news as yet of any details of a release on PC and PS3 but they will be at least a month later if the Modern Warfare 2 form is followed and will cost a little bit more at 10.99 GBP (1200 MS points equates to 10 GBP).
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal