Mass Effect 2 to launch on disc and PSN at the same time
One year after it hit the Xbox 360, Mass Effect 2 is set to arrive on the PS3 causing large ripples in the console RPG community.
Not only will the PS3 version feature all the DLC that was released for the 360 and PC versions and be rendered using the updated Mass Effect 3 engine but it will also be available to download from PSN from day one.
The additional DLC includes all the Cerberus Network bonus content for those buying the disc brand new and the Overlord, Kasumi and Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC packs as well adding over six hours of extra missions on top of the original version.
Mass Effect 2 arrives on PS3 in the US on January the 18th and Europe on January the 21st almost a year to the day since the Xbox and PC versions first launched.
Thanks PlayStation US blog.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year