Mass Effect 2 to launch on disc and PSN at the same time
One year after it hit the Xbox 360, Mass Effect 2 is set to arrive on the PS3 causing large ripples in the console RPG community.
Not only will the PS3 version feature all the DLC that was released for the 360 and PC versions and be rendered using the updated Mass Effect 3 engine but it will also be available to download from PSN from day one.
The additional DLC includes all the Cerberus Network bonus content for those buying the disc brand new and the Overlord, Kasumi and Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC packs as well adding over six hours of extra missions on top of the original version.
Mass Effect 2 arrives on PS3 in the US on January the 18th and Europe on January the 21st almost a year to the day since the Xbox and PC versions first launched.
Thanks PlayStation US blog.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free