Bulletstorm demo confirmed
EA today officially confirmed the news that emerged yesterday of a forthcoming demo of Epic's new FPS title Bulletstorm.
The original news proclaimed that a demo of Bulletstorm featuring the game's Echo mode would be available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace from the 25th of January. It has now emerged that the Xbox demo will arrive on the 25th with the PSN demo coming the next day on the 26th of January.
The demo will feature 45 of Bulletstorm's unique skillshots encouraging excited FPS fans to compete with friends to find them all before Bulletstorm arrives on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on February the 25th.
The Xbox 360 special edition will also include access codes for the eagerly anticipated Gears of War 3 beta test which will give Gears fans a hint of what to expect from the multiplayer modes when the gaem arrives in the autumn.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release