Bulletstorm demo confirmed
EA today officially confirmed the news that emerged yesterday of a forthcoming demo of Epic's new FPS title Bulletstorm.
The original news proclaimed that a demo of Bulletstorm featuring the game's Echo mode would be available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace from the 25th of January. It has now emerged that the Xbox demo will arrive on the 25th with the PSN demo coming the next day on the 26th of January.
The demo will feature 45 of Bulletstorm's unique skillshots encouraging excited FPS fans to compete with friends to find them all before Bulletstorm arrives on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on February the 25th.
The Xbox 360 special edition will also include access codes for the eagerly anticipated Gears of War 3 beta test which will give Gears fans a hint of what to expect from the multiplayer modes when the gaem arrives in the autumn.
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within