Bulletstorm demo confirmed
EA today officially confirmed the news that emerged yesterday of a forthcoming demo of Epic's new FPS title Bulletstorm.
The original news proclaimed that a demo of Bulletstorm featuring the game's Echo mode would be available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace from the 25th of January. It has now emerged that the Xbox demo will arrive on the 25th with the PSN demo coming the next day on the 26th of January.
The demo will feature 45 of Bulletstorm's unique skillshots encouraging excited FPS fans to compete with friends to find them all before Bulletstorm arrives on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on February the 25th.
The Xbox 360 special edition will also include access codes for the eagerly anticipated Gears of War 3 beta test which will give Gears fans a hint of what to expect from the multiplayer modes when the gaem arrives in the autumn.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title