SEGA officially announces the Dreamcast Collection
SEGA has officially unveiled their new disc-based collection of Dreamcast classic titles which will launch next month.
The Dreamcast collection will arrive on PC and Xbox 360 on February 22nd in North America and February 25th in Europe but sadly will not receive a PS3 release for the moment.
The collection will include the first two downloadable releases, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi and will be padded out with the addition of Space Channel 5: Part 2 and classic fishing game SEGA Bass Fishing.
SEGA's Gary Knight said: "The Dreamcast console is still remembered as a pioneering console for online gaming. We are delighted to be able to offer to our large community of dedicated fans a collection such as Dreamcast Collection for them to enjoy old favourites on this generation of consoles."
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all