SEGA officially announces the Dreamcast Collection
SEGA has officially unveiled their new disc-based collection of Dreamcast classic titles which will launch next month.
The Dreamcast collection will arrive on PC and Xbox 360 on February 22nd in North America and February 25th in Europe but sadly will not receive a PS3 release for the moment.
The collection will include the first two downloadable releases, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi and will be padded out with the addition of Space Channel 5: Part 2 and classic fishing game SEGA Bass Fishing.
SEGA's Gary Knight said: "The Dreamcast console is still remembered as a pioneering console for online gaming. We are delighted to be able to offer to our large community of dedicated fans a collection such as Dreamcast Collection for them to enjoy old favourites on this generation of consoles."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update