SEGA officially announces the Dreamcast Collection
SEGA has officially unveiled their new disc-based collection of Dreamcast classic titles which will launch next month.
The Dreamcast collection will arrive on PC and Xbox 360 on February 22nd in North America and February 25th in Europe but sadly will not receive a PS3 release for the moment.
The collection will include the first two downloadable releases, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi and will be padded out with the addition of Space Channel 5: Part 2 and classic fishing game SEGA Bass Fishing.
SEGA's Gary Knight said: "The Dreamcast console is still remembered as a pioneering console for online gaming. We are delighted to be able to offer to our large community of dedicated fans a collection such as Dreamcast Collection for them to enjoy old favourites on this generation of consoles."
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week