SEGA officially announces the Dreamcast Collection
SEGA has officially unveiled their new disc-based collection of Dreamcast classic titles which will launch next month.
The Dreamcast collection will arrive on PC and Xbox 360 on February 22nd in North America and February 25th in Europe but sadly will not receive a PS3 release for the moment.
The collection will include the first two downloadable releases, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi and will be padded out with the addition of Space Channel 5: Part 2 and classic fishing game SEGA Bass Fishing.
SEGA's Gary Knight said: "The Dreamcast console is still remembered as a pioneering console for online gaming. We are delighted to be able to offer to our large community of dedicated fans a collection such as Dreamcast Collection for them to enjoy old favourites on this generation of consoles."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter