SEGA officially announces the Dreamcast Collection
SEGA has officially unveiled their new disc-based collection of Dreamcast classic titles which will launch next month.
The Dreamcast collection will arrive on PC and Xbox 360 on February 22nd in North America and February 25th in Europe but sadly will not receive a PS3 release for the moment.
The collection will include the first two downloadable releases, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi and will be padded out with the addition of Space Channel 5: Part 2 and classic fishing game SEGA Bass Fishing.
SEGA's Gary Knight said: "The Dreamcast console is still remembered as a pioneering console for online gaming. We are delighted to be able to offer to our large community of dedicated fans a collection such as Dreamcast Collection for them to enjoy old favourites on this generation of consoles."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year