SEGA officially announces the Dreamcast Collection
SEGA has officially unveiled their new disc-based collection of Dreamcast classic titles which will launch next month.
The Dreamcast collection will arrive on PC and Xbox 360 on February 22nd in North America and February 25th in Europe but sadly will not receive a PS3 release for the moment.
The collection will include the first two downloadable releases, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi and will be padded out with the addition of Space Channel 5: Part 2 and classic fishing game SEGA Bass Fishing.
SEGA's Gary Knight said: "The Dreamcast console is still remembered as a pioneering console for online gaming. We are delighted to be able to offer to our large community of dedicated fans a collection such as Dreamcast Collection for them to enjoy old favourites on this generation of consoles."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May