Bond film announcement also frees up new Bond game
Both the latest James Bond film and a new game in development have both been held up by the financial difficulties currently experienced by MGM.
One report from today stated: "Yet another James Bond video game, which also had been held up because of uncertainty, recently got the go-ahead."
Activision currently holds the license to make Bond video games and recently published the Bizarre Creations Bond title Blood Stone.
It is believed that the Bond game in question is actually a stealth action title in development at Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America