Bond film announcement also frees up new Bond game
Both the latest James Bond film and a new game in development have both been held up by the financial difficulties currently experienced by MGM.
One report from today stated: "Yet another James Bond video game, which also had been held up because of uncertainty, recently got the go-ahead."
Activision currently holds the license to make Bond video games and recently published the Bizarre Creations Bond title Blood Stone.
It is believed that the Bond game in question is actually a stealth action title in development at Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone