Bond film announcement also frees up new Bond game
Both the latest James Bond film and a new game in development have both been held up by the financial difficulties currently experienced by MGM.
One report from today stated: "Yet another James Bond video game, which also had been held up because of uncertainty, recently got the go-ahead."
Activision currently holds the license to make Bond video games and recently published the Bizarre Creations Bond title Blood Stone.
It is believed that the Bond game in question is actually a stealth action title in development at Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title