Bond film announcement also frees up new Bond game
Both the latest James Bond film and a new game in development have both been held up by the financial difficulties currently experienced by MGM.
One report from today stated: "Yet another James Bond video game, which also had been held up because of uncertainty, recently got the go-ahead."
Activision currently holds the license to make Bond video games and recently published the Bizarre Creations Bond title Blood Stone.
It is believed that the Bond game in question is actually a stealth action title in development at Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year