Bond film announcement also frees up new Bond game
Both the latest James Bond film and a new game in development have both been held up by the financial difficulties currently experienced by MGM.
One report from today stated: "Yet another James Bond video game, which also had been held up because of uncertainty, recently got the go-ahead."
Activision currently holds the license to make Bond video games and recently published the Bizarre Creations Bond title Blood Stone.
It is believed that the Bond game in question is actually a stealth action title in development at Wolfenstein and Singularity developer Raven.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon