More 3DS titles dated in Japan
If you felt that the launch line-up of eight titles for the 3DS felt a bit sparse then fear not as a further seven games have received confirmed release dates.
Seven titles have received official launch dates for March with a further nine also expected in the same month.
Those that have been dated include Super Monkey Ball 3D on the 11th, Splinter Cell 3D on the 17th, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Gundam: The 3D Battle and Rabbids Time Travel on the 24th and Blazblue Continuum Shift II and Pro Baseball Famisuta 2011 on the 31st.
The other titles not formally dated but expected to arrive in March include The Sims 3, Asphalt 3D Nitro Racing, Virus Shooter XX, Steel Diver and a Naruto Shippuden 3D title.
The 3DS arrives in Japan on February the 26th and is expected in Europe and North America by the end of March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3