More 3DS titles dated in Japan
If you felt that the launch line-up of eight titles for the 3DS felt a bit sparse then fear not as a further seven games have received confirmed release dates.
Seven titles have received official launch dates for March with a further nine also expected in the same month.
Those that have been dated include Super Monkey Ball 3D on the 11th, Splinter Cell 3D on the 17th, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Gundam: The 3D Battle and Rabbids Time Travel on the 24th and Blazblue Continuum Shift II and Pro Baseball Famisuta 2011 on the 31st.
The other titles not formally dated but expected to arrive in March include The Sims 3, Asphalt 3D Nitro Racing, Virus Shooter XX, Steel Diver and a Naruto Shippuden 3D title.
The 3DS arrives in Japan on February the 26th and is expected in Europe and North America by the end of March.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent