More 3DS titles dated in Japan
If you felt that the launch line-up of eight titles for the 3DS felt a bit sparse then fear not as a further seven games have received confirmed release dates.
Seven titles have received official launch dates for March with a further nine also expected in the same month.
Those that have been dated include Super Monkey Ball 3D on the 11th, Splinter Cell 3D on the 17th, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Gundam: The 3D Battle and Rabbids Time Travel on the 24th and Blazblue Continuum Shift II and Pro Baseball Famisuta 2011 on the 31st.
The other titles not formally dated but expected to arrive in March include The Sims 3, Asphalt 3D Nitro Racing, Virus Shooter XX, Steel Diver and a Naruto Shippuden 3D title.
The 3DS arrives in Japan on February the 26th and is expected in Europe and North America by the end of March.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto