More 3DS titles dated in Japan
If you felt that the launch line-up of eight titles for the 3DS felt a bit sparse then fear not as a further seven games have received confirmed release dates.
Seven titles have received official launch dates for March with a further nine also expected in the same month.
Those that have been dated include Super Monkey Ball 3D on the 11th, Splinter Cell 3D on the 17th, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Gundam: The 3D Battle and Rabbids Time Travel on the 24th and Blazblue Continuum Shift II and Pro Baseball Famisuta 2011 on the 31st.
The other titles not formally dated but expected to arrive in March include The Sims 3, Asphalt 3D Nitro Racing, Virus Shooter XX, Steel Diver and a Naruto Shippuden 3D title.
The 3DS arrives in Japan on February the 26th and is expected in Europe and North America by the end of March.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment