More 3DS titles dated in Japan
If you felt that the launch line-up of eight titles for the 3DS felt a bit sparse then fear not as a further seven games have received confirmed release dates.
Seven titles have received official launch dates for March with a further nine also expected in the same month.
Those that have been dated include Super Monkey Ball 3D on the 11th, Splinter Cell 3D on the 17th, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Gundam: The 3D Battle and Rabbids Time Travel on the 24th and Blazblue Continuum Shift II and Pro Baseball Famisuta 2011 on the 31st.
The other titles not formally dated but expected to arrive in March include The Sims 3, Asphalt 3D Nitro Racing, Virus Shooter XX, Steel Diver and a Naruto Shippuden 3D title.
The 3DS arrives in Japan on February the 26th and is expected in Europe and North America by the end of March.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes