Bulletstorm demo coming at the end of the month
EA and Epic Games have announced that there a demo of Bulletstorm will be available at the end of the month.
The demo will be available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from January the 25th and will feature Echo, one of the game's three main multiplayer modes.
The demo will also allow players to unlock optimisations which can be used in the Anarchy mode in the full game when it arrives at the end of February.
The report came from Eurogamer Portugal and has yet to be confirmed through official channels.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer