Bulletstorm demo coming at the end of the month
EA and Epic Games have announced that there a demo of Bulletstorm will be available at the end of the month.
The demo will be available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from January the 25th and will feature Echo, one of the game's three main multiplayer modes.
The demo will also allow players to unlock optimisations which can be used in the Anarchy mode in the full game when it arrives at the end of February.
The report came from Eurogamer Portugal and has yet to be confirmed through official channels.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title