Bulletstorm demo coming at the end of the month
EA and Epic Games have announced that there a demo of Bulletstorm will be available at the end of the month.
The demo will be available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from January the 25th and will feature Echo, one of the game's three main multiplayer modes.
The demo will also allow players to unlock optimisations which can be used in the Anarchy mode in the full game when it arrives at the end of February.
The report came from Eurogamer Portugal and has yet to be confirmed through official channels.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year