Bulletstorm demo coming at the end of the month
EA and Epic Games have announced that there a demo of Bulletstorm will be available at the end of the month.
The demo will be available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from January the 25th and will feature Echo, one of the game's three main multiplayer modes.
The demo will also allow players to unlock optimisations which can be used in the Anarchy mode in the full game when it arrives at the end of February.
The report came from Eurogamer Portugal and has yet to be confirmed through official channels.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching