A date surfaces for UK 3DS release
The rumour mill seems to have turned up a release date for the Nintendo 3DS in the UK ahead of the official announcement on January the 19th in Amsterdam.
According to MCV's sources it is strongly indicated that the 3DS will arrive in the UK on March the 25th.
There has also been a bit of confusion over what price the handheld will debut at. In Japan it will launch 25,000 YEN which is around 193 GBP but online retailer The Hut is indicating that the 3DS will cost somewhere in the region of 300 GBP.
MCV's sources intimated that the 3DS would be more reasonably priced at between 200 and 230 GBP which would be a more realsitic estimate than The Hut's initial pricing.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today