Ruffian working on multiple titles, Crackdown 3 on the cards?
The Scottish studio behind Crackdown 2 is apparently recruiting for multiple projects at the moment.
Ruffian has posted on their blog that they are looking for programmers to bulk out their team as they are working on a couple of new games.
They stated: "Since completing Ruffians first born, Crackdown 2, weve now moved onto a couple of new games. Rather boringly as is the case for most nascent projects were unable to talk about them in any detail right now. What we can say is theyre really exciting, high action, visceral titles that are heavily focussed on online."
While this could be a lot of titles, Ruffian's experience on the Crackdown series extending back to the first title would strongly hint at one of these titles was Crackdown 3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3