Ruffian working on multiple titles, Crackdown 3 on the cards?
The Scottish studio behind Crackdown 2 is apparently recruiting for multiple projects at the moment.
Ruffian has posted on their blog that they are looking for programmers to bulk out their team as they are working on a couple of new games.
They stated: "Since completing Ruffians first born, Crackdown 2, weve now moved onto a couple of new games. Rather boringly as is the case for most nascent projects were unable to talk about them in any detail right now. What we can say is theyre really exciting, high action, visceral titles that are heavily focussed on online."
While this could be a lot of titles, Ruffian's experience on the Crackdown series extending back to the first title would strongly hint at one of these titles was Crackdown 3.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title