Ruffian working on multiple titles, Crackdown 3 on the cards?
The Scottish studio behind Crackdown 2 is apparently recruiting for multiple projects at the moment.
Ruffian has posted on their blog that they are looking for programmers to bulk out their team as they are working on a couple of new games.
They stated: "Since completing Ruffians first born, Crackdown 2, weve now moved onto a couple of new games. Rather boringly as is the case for most nascent projects were unable to talk about them in any detail right now. What we can say is theyre really exciting, high action, visceral titles that are heavily focussed on online."
While this could be a lot of titles, Ruffian's experience on the Crackdown series extending back to the first title would strongly hint at one of these titles was Crackdown 3.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent