Ruffian working on multiple titles, Crackdown 3 on the cards?
The Scottish studio behind Crackdown 2 is apparently recruiting for multiple projects at the moment.
Ruffian has posted on their blog that they are looking for programmers to bulk out their team as they are working on a couple of new games.
They stated: "Since completing Ruffians first born, Crackdown 2, weve now moved onto a couple of new games. Rather boringly as is the case for most nascent projects were unable to talk about them in any detail right now. What we can say is theyre really exciting, high action, visceral titles that are heavily focussed on online."
While this could be a lot of titles, Ruffian's experience on the Crackdown series extending back to the first title would strongly hint at one of these titles was Crackdown 3.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch