EA and Funcom team up to publish The Secret World MMO
EA and Age of Conan developer Funcom have announced a partnership in order to co-publish Funcom's next MMO The Secret World.
The Secret World is a modern day MMO where players join one of three secret societies and join the battle for world domination by defeating mythical creatures across a variety of real-world locations like Egypt, London, New York and Seoul.
It boasts the ability for players to create and progress their characters without the restrictions of a traditional class and level system.
Funcom boss Trode Arne Aas said: "We are tremendously excited to be working with what is undoubtedly the world-leading games publisher for the past decade, and it is also a great testament to the fantastic work of our development team. The experience and the knowledge that Electronic Arts brings to the table will be instrumental in allowing us to realize the full potential of The Secret World."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer