EA and Funcom team up to publish The Secret World MMO
EA and Age of Conan developer Funcom have announced a partnership in order to co-publish Funcom's next MMO The Secret World.
The Secret World is a modern day MMO where players join one of three secret societies and join the battle for world domination by defeating mythical creatures across a variety of real-world locations like Egypt, London, New York and Seoul.
It boasts the ability for players to create and progress their characters without the restrictions of a traditional class and level system.
Funcom boss Trode Arne Aas said: "We are tremendously excited to be working with what is undoubtedly the world-leading games publisher for the past decade, and it is also a great testament to the fantastic work of our development team. The experience and the knowledge that Electronic Arts brings to the table will be instrumental in allowing us to realize the full potential of The Secret World."
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims