EA and Funcom team up to publish The Secret World MMO
EA and Age of Conan developer Funcom have announced a partnership in order to co-publish Funcom's next MMO The Secret World.
The Secret World is a modern day MMO where players join one of three secret societies and join the battle for world domination by defeating mythical creatures across a variety of real-world locations like Egypt, London, New York and Seoul.
It boasts the ability for players to create and progress their characters without the restrictions of a traditional class and level system.
Funcom boss Trode Arne Aas said: "We are tremendously excited to be working with what is undoubtedly the world-leading games publisher for the past decade, and it is also a great testament to the fantastic work of our development team. The experience and the knowledge that Electronic Arts brings to the table will be instrumental in allowing us to realize the full potential of The Secret World."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat