New Mac App Store cracked within hours
Sony aren't the only company having trouble with having their products being hacked. Apple are similarly afflicted as the new Mac App Store has reportedly been hacked within hours of its launch.
Hackers have already figured out a way to replace the signature files on paid Apps with those of free ones fooling the App Store into thinking that the Apps have been paid for.
Another hacker collective with extensive experience of iOS, Hackulous, has created a method called Kickback although they are promising that they will not release Kickback until the Mac App Store is well established.
Hackulous member, Dissident told TorrentFreak: "We're not going to release Kickback until well after the store's been established, well after developers have gotten their applications up. We don't want to devalue applications and frustrate developers."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III