New Mac App Store cracked within hours
Sony aren't the only company having trouble with having their products being hacked. Apple are similarly afflicted as the new Mac App Store has reportedly been hacked within hours of its launch.
Hackers have already figured out a way to replace the signature files on paid Apps with those of free ones fooling the App Store into thinking that the Apps have been paid for.
Another hacker collective with extensive experience of iOS, Hackulous, has created a method called Kickback although they are promising that they will not release Kickback until the Mac App Store is well established.
Hackulous member, Dissident told TorrentFreak: "We're not going to release Kickback until well after the store's been established, well after developers have gotten their applications up. We don't want to devalue applications and frustrate developers."
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again