SEGA launches a new urinal console
After vowing never to return to the console market following the decommissioning of the Dreamcast SEGA have thrown their hat back into the ring in a rather curious fashion.
SEGA has launched a new machine in Japan aimed at a rather specific market, namely men needing to take a pee.
The new urinal console, dubbed the Toylet, has four games and uses a pressure plate in the bottom of a urinal as a controller. There is even the option to save game data to a USB memory stick if you are particularly proud of your score.
The games are Mannequin Pis, a game where you pee as hard as you can, Graffiti Eraser, where you pee off all the graffiti on a wall, Milk from Nose, where volumes of milk come out of a man's nose depending on how hard and long you pee and The North Wind and Her where you pee as hard as you can in order to get the wind to blow up a woman's skirt.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year