SEGA launches a new urinal console
After vowing never to return to the console market following the decommissioning of the Dreamcast SEGA have thrown their hat back into the ring in a rather curious fashion.
SEGA has launched a new machine in Japan aimed at a rather specific market, namely men needing to take a pee.
The new urinal console, dubbed the Toylet, has four games and uses a pressure plate in the bottom of a urinal as a controller. There is even the option to save game data to a USB memory stick if you are particularly proud of your score.
The games are Mannequin Pis, a game where you pee as hard as you can, Graffiti Eraser, where you pee off all the graffiti on a wall, Milk from Nose, where volumes of milk come out of a man's nose depending on how hard and long you pee and The North Wind and Her where you pee as hard as you can in order to get the wind to blow up a woman's skirt.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date