Black Ops the most 'borrowed' game in 2010
The latest information points to Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC being the most pirated game of 2010.
According to figures published by TorrentFreak the PC version of Black Ops was downloaded over torrent sites 4,270,000 times in 2010.
This was hotly followed by Battlefield Bad Company 2 which was downloaded 3,960,000 times by torrent users.
On other platforms, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the most torrented Wii game at 1,470,000 downloads and curiously Dante's Inferno was the most downloaded Xbox 360 torrent at 1,280,000 downloads.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year