Black Ops the most 'borrowed' game in 2010
The latest information points to Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC being the most pirated game of 2010.
According to figures published by TorrentFreak the PC version of Black Ops was downloaded over torrent sites 4,270,000 times in 2010.
This was hotly followed by Battlefield Bad Company 2 which was downloaded 3,960,000 times by torrent users.
On other platforms, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the most torrented Wii game at 1,470,000 downloads and curiously Dante's Inferno was the most downloaded Xbox 360 torrent at 1,280,000 downloads.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO