Black Ops the most 'borrowed' game in 2010
The latest information points to Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC being the most pirated game of 2010.
According to figures published by TorrentFreak the PC version of Black Ops was downloaded over torrent sites 4,270,000 times in 2010.
This was hotly followed by Battlefield Bad Company 2 which was downloaded 3,960,000 times by torrent users.
On other platforms, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the most torrented Wii game at 1,470,000 downloads and curiously Dante's Inferno was the most downloaded Xbox 360 torrent at 1,280,000 downloads.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title