Black Ops the most 'borrowed' game in 2010
The latest information points to Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC being the most pirated game of 2010.
According to figures published by TorrentFreak the PC version of Black Ops was downloaded over torrent sites 4,270,000 times in 2010.
This was hotly followed by Battlefield Bad Company 2 which was downloaded 3,960,000 times by torrent users.
On other platforms, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the most torrented Wii game at 1,470,000 downloads and curiously Dante's Inferno was the most downloaded Xbox 360 torrent at 1,280,000 downloads.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free