Black Ops the most 'borrowed' game in 2010
The latest information points to Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC being the most pirated game of 2010.
According to figures published by TorrentFreak the PC version of Black Ops was downloaded over torrent sites 4,270,000 times in 2010.
This was hotly followed by Battlefield Bad Company 2 which was downloaded 3,960,000 times by torrent users.
On other platforms, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the most torrented Wii game at 1,470,000 downloads and curiously Dante's Inferno was the most downloaded Xbox 360 torrent at 1,280,000 downloads.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer