Mass Effect 2 demo arrives on PSN today
After a long wait PlayStation 3 owners will finally be able to get a taste of what Mass Effect is all about with the launch of the demo for Mass Effect 2.
The demo will include the game's dramatic introduction sequence, Commander Shepard's investigation of a planet whose inhabitants have disappeared and his journey to recruit the Salarian scientist Mordin Solus to his team.
These missions will help prepare PS3 gamers for what to expect when Mass Effect 2 hits stores on January 21st.
The PS3 version will feature the updated game engine used for Mass Effect 3, all the DLC that has arrived on the Xbox 360 and PC so far and an interactive comic created in conjunction with Dark Horse comics that will allow players to make some of the crucial decisions from the first game.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year