Mass Effect 2 demo arrives on PSN today
After a long wait PlayStation 3 owners will finally be able to get a taste of what Mass Effect is all about with the launch of the demo for Mass Effect 2.
The demo will include the game's dramatic introduction sequence, Commander Shepard's investigation of a planet whose inhabitants have disappeared and his journey to recruit the Salarian scientist Mordin Solus to his team.
These missions will help prepare PS3 gamers for what to expect when Mass Effect 2 hits stores on January 21st.
The PS3 version will feature the updated game engine used for Mass Effect 3, all the DLC that has arrived on the Xbox 360 and PC so far and an interactive comic created in conjunction with Dark Horse comics that will allow players to make some of the crucial decisions from the first game.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch