Mass Effect 2 demo arrives on PSN today
After a long wait PlayStation 3 owners will finally be able to get a taste of what Mass Effect is all about with the launch of the demo for Mass Effect 2.
The demo will include the game's dramatic introduction sequence, Commander Shepard's investigation of a planet whose inhabitants have disappeared and his journey to recruit the Salarian scientist Mordin Solus to his team.
These missions will help prepare PS3 gamers for what to expect when Mass Effect 2 hits stores on January 21st.
The PS3 version will feature the updated game engine used for Mass Effect 3, all the DLC that has arrived on the Xbox 360 and PC so far and an interactive comic created in conjunction with Dark Horse comics that will allow players to make some of the crucial decisions from the first game.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below