Oddworld creators seek new publisher
The Oddworld Inhabitants were in attendance at the GDC in San Jose last week, and revealed that having parted company with publisher Microsoft, the developer is currently seeking a new partner through which to continue their 'Quintology' of titles, Steef's Oddysee being the latest known. Apparently, the team are currently in talks with a number of potential suitors, keen to take-on the Inhabitant's Xbox-shooter-style wares.
The Steef-based title may also change if another partner is found, with reports from GDC noting that the term (or perhaps 'code-name'?) 'Stranger' was also being banded around in relation to the game. Whatever its name, we're reliably informed that the developers plan to finish this game on or before the year's end - so hopefully we'll hear more of this in some form soon. More as we get it, then.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone