Oddworld creators seek new publisher
The Oddworld Inhabitants were in attendance at the GDC in San Jose last week, and revealed that having parted company with publisher Microsoft, the developer is currently seeking a new partner through which to continue their 'Quintology' of titles, Steef's Oddysee being the latest known. Apparently, the team are currently in talks with a number of potential suitors, keen to take-on the Inhabitant's Xbox-shooter-style wares.
The Steef-based title may also change if another partner is found, with reports from GDC noting that the term (or perhaps 'code-name'?) 'Stranger' was also being banded around in relation to the game. Whatever its name, we're reliably informed that the developers plan to finish this game on or before the year's end - so hopefully we'll hear more of this in some form soon. More as we get it, then.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold