PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops fix patch released
Treyarch has announced the release of a new patch designed to fix the problems created by the game's most recent update.
The most recent major update wrought havoc on the game for PS3 gamers creating serious lobby and connection issues.
The new patch contains fixes for the biggest issues faced by PS3 including disconnection problems, extended delays in finding games and even crashes.
Treyarch said: "Treyarch is dedicated to ensuring the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your feedback. As always, keep the feedback coming through the community forums."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date