PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops fix patch released
Treyarch has announced the release of a new patch designed to fix the problems created by the game's most recent update.
The most recent major update wrought havoc on the game for PS3 gamers creating serious lobby and connection issues.
The new patch contains fixes for the biggest issues faced by PS3 including disconnection problems, extended delays in finding games and even crashes.
Treyarch said: "Treyarch is dedicated to ensuring the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your feedback. As always, keep the feedback coming through the community forums."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year