PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops fix patch released
Treyarch has announced the release of a new patch designed to fix the problems created by the game's most recent update.
The most recent major update wrought havoc on the game for PS3 gamers creating serious lobby and connection issues.
The new patch contains fixes for the biggest issues faced by PS3 including disconnection problems, extended delays in finding games and even crashes.
Treyarch said: "Treyarch is dedicated to ensuring the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your feedback. As always, keep the feedback coming through the community forums."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch