PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops fix patch released
Treyarch has announced the release of a new patch designed to fix the problems created by the game's most recent update.
The most recent major update wrought havoc on the game for PS3 gamers creating serious lobby and connection issues.
The new patch contains fixes for the biggest issues faced by PS3 including disconnection problems, extended delays in finding games and even crashes.
Treyarch said: "Treyarch is dedicated to ensuring the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your feedback. As always, keep the feedback coming through the community forums."
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again