PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops fix patch released
Treyarch has announced the release of a new patch designed to fix the problems created by the game's most recent update.
The most recent major update wrought havoc on the game for PS3 gamers creating serious lobby and connection issues.
The new patch contains fixes for the biggest issues faced by PS3 including disconnection problems, extended delays in finding games and even crashes.
Treyarch said: "Treyarch is dedicated to ensuring the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your feedback. As always, keep the feedback coming through the community forums."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone