First Fallout: New Vegas DLC arrives tomorrow
Xbox 360 gamers will get their first taste of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas tomorrow in the form of the Dead Money Pack.
The new pack features a brand new quest in the form of a search for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money adds new terrain, new enemies and more choices to the already massive New Vegas theatre of play.
Dead Money will be available from tomorrow in the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 MS points.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave