First Fallout: New Vegas DLC arrives tomorrow
Xbox 360 gamers will get their first taste of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas tomorrow in the form of the Dead Money Pack.
The new pack features a brand new quest in the form of a search for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money adds new terrain, new enemies and more choices to the already massive New Vegas theatre of play.
Dead Money will be available from tomorrow in the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 MS points.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light