First Fallout: New Vegas DLC arrives tomorrow
Xbox 360 gamers will get their first taste of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas tomorrow in the form of the Dead Money Pack.
The new pack features a brand new quest in the form of a search for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money adds new terrain, new enemies and more choices to the already massive New Vegas theatre of play.
Dead Money will be available from tomorrow in the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 MS points.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week