First Fallout: New Vegas DLC arrives tomorrow
Xbox 360 gamers will get their first taste of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas tomorrow in the form of the Dead Money Pack.
The new pack features a brand new quest in the form of a search for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money adds new terrain, new enemies and more choices to the already massive New Vegas theatre of play.
Dead Money will be available from tomorrow in the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 MS points.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit