First Fallout: New Vegas DLC arrives tomorrow
Xbox 360 gamers will get their first taste of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas tomorrow in the form of the Dead Money Pack.
The new pack features a brand new quest in the form of a search for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money adds new terrain, new enemies and more choices to the already massive New Vegas theatre of play.
Dead Money will be available from tomorrow in the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 MS points.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO