Bulletstorm to come with Gears of War 3 beta access
Epic are to give a treat to those that are buying Bulletstorm for the Xbox 360 by bundling in beta access for Gears of War 3.
The beta access will come with the Bulletstorm Epic Editon on the Xbox 360 when the game launches on February the 25th and will most likely be priced at 49.99 GBP.
Epic's Mike Capps said: "Epic is poised to break new ground in 2011 with Gears of War 3 and Bulletstorm. With these two highly anticipated triple-A experiences comes a unique opportunity to do something to really excite players, and thats what we intend to accomplish with the support of Microsoft Game Studios and EA. This is for the shooter fans."
Gears of War 3 has been strategically delayed by Microsoft and will now appear some time in the Autumn rather than April as originally announced.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer