Bulletstorm to come with Gears of War 3 beta access
Epic are to give a treat to those that are buying Bulletstorm for the Xbox 360 by bundling in beta access for Gears of War 3.
The beta access will come with the Bulletstorm Epic Editon on the Xbox 360 when the game launches on February the 25th and will most likely be priced at 49.99 GBP.
Epic's Mike Capps said: "Epic is poised to break new ground in 2011 with Gears of War 3 and Bulletstorm. With these two highly anticipated triple-A experiences comes a unique opportunity to do something to really excite players, and thats what we intend to accomplish with the support of Microsoft Game Studios and EA. This is for the shooter fans."
Gears of War 3 has been strategically delayed by Microsoft and will now appear some time in the Autumn rather than April as originally announced.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online