Football Manager 11 kicks off on the iPhone
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced the arrival of the latest iteration of the the Football Manager series on the iPhone.
Football Manager 2011 is already available of the PC and the PSP and, from today, iOS football addicts can join in the football management fun as well.
The iOS version of Football Manager 2011 will bring the PSP gaming experience to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch gamers for 9.99 USD or 6.99 GBP and also includes an app to help football fans find their way to the real life stadiums even by car.
Sports Interactive boss Miles Jacobsen said: "We were really pleased with the reaction for the first iPhone release with players and press. With the new version of the game we have raised the bar for the management game genre on the iPhone even higher. With the addition of the stadium finder app too, weve also given all players in England the easiest way yet to find out how to get to the stadium on match days, giving them more time to play the game, and will be updating the service to include support for other countries stadiums too during the season."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One