Football Manager 11 kicks off on the iPhone
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced the arrival of the latest iteration of the the Football Manager series on the iPhone.
Football Manager 2011 is already available of the PC and the PSP and, from today, iOS football addicts can join in the football management fun as well.
The iOS version of Football Manager 2011 will bring the PSP gaming experience to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch gamers for 9.99 USD or 6.99 GBP and also includes an app to help football fans find their way to the real life stadiums even by car.
Sports Interactive boss Miles Jacobsen said: "We were really pleased with the reaction for the first iPhone release with players and press. With the new version of the game we have raised the bar for the management game genre on the iPhone even higher. With the addition of the stadium finder app too, weve also given all players in England the easiest way yet to find out how to get to the stadium on match days, giving them more time to play the game, and will be updating the service to include support for other countries stadiums too during the season."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter