Dragon Quest VI coming to US for the first time on DS
Nintendo has announced that they will finally be bringing Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation to the West.
The sixth entry in the Dragon Quest series will be a special Valentine for fans as Nintendo will be launching the enhanced DS version of the game on the 14th of February in the US.
Nintendo's Marc Franklin said: "Millions of players around the world have discovered the timeless fun of Dragon Quest. The arrival of Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation in North America will give fans unique access to a classic game in the series for the first time, offering new ways to explore and enjoy the Dragon Quest universe."
The game originally launched on the Super Famicom (SNES outside of Japan) in 1995 but never made it out of Japan.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date