Dragon Quest VI coming to US for the first time on DS
Nintendo has announced that they will finally be bringing Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation to the West.
The sixth entry in the Dragon Quest series will be a special Valentine for fans as Nintendo will be launching the enhanced DS version of the game on the 14th of February in the US.
Nintendo's Marc Franklin said: "Millions of players around the world have discovered the timeless fun of Dragon Quest. The arrival of Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation in North America will give fans unique access to a classic game in the series for the first time, offering new ways to explore and enjoy the Dragon Quest universe."
The game originally launched on the Super Famicom (SNES outside of Japan) in 1995 but never made it out of Japan.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto