Dragon Quest VI coming to US for the first time on DS
Nintendo has announced that they will finally be bringing Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation to the West.
The sixth entry in the Dragon Quest series will be a special Valentine for fans as Nintendo will be launching the enhanced DS version of the game on the 14th of February in the US.
Nintendo's Marc Franklin said: "Millions of players around the world have discovered the timeless fun of Dragon Quest. The arrival of Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation in North America will give fans unique access to a classic game in the series for the first time, offering new ways to explore and enjoy the Dragon Quest universe."
The game originally launched on the Super Famicom (SNES outside of Japan) in 1995 but never made it out of Japan.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition