Dragon Quest VI coming to US for the first time on DS
Nintendo has announced that they will finally be bringing Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation to the West.
The sixth entry in the Dragon Quest series will be a special Valentine for fans as Nintendo will be launching the enhanced DS version of the game on the 14th of February in the US.
Nintendo's Marc Franklin said: "Millions of players around the world have discovered the timeless fun of Dragon Quest. The arrival of Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation in North America will give fans unique access to a classic game in the series for the first time, offering new ways to explore and enjoy the Dragon Quest universe."
The game originally launched on the Super Famicom (SNES outside of Japan) in 1995 but never made it out of Japan.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3