Dragon Quest VI coming to US for the first time on DS
Nintendo has announced that they will finally be bringing Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation to the West.
The sixth entry in the Dragon Quest series will be a special Valentine for fans as Nintendo will be launching the enhanced DS version of the game on the 14th of February in the US.
Nintendo's Marc Franklin said: "Millions of players around the world have discovered the timeless fun of Dragon Quest. The arrival of Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation in North America will give fans unique access to a classic game in the series for the first time, offering new ways to explore and enjoy the Dragon Quest universe."
The game originally launched on the Super Famicom (SNES outside of Japan) in 1995 but never made it out of Japan.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side