First Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC announced
Microsoft has had the pleasure of announcing the first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops by privilege of their two-year timed exclusive agreement for the DLC with Activision.
On his latest podcast Microsoft's Larry Major Nelson Hryb announced the new DLC which will feature four multiplayer maps and a new level for the zombie mode as well.
Two of the levels will be adaptations of the Arctic Circle and Hong Kong levels from the single player mode. The others are brand new locations based on the Berlin Wall and ice hockey stadium based on the 1980 Olympic encounter between the US and USSR.
Hryb also confirmed that the DLC would become available on the Xbox 360 on February the 1st of next year. If the agreement follows the same lines as the Modern Warfare 2 DLC PS3 and PC versions of the DLC would potentially become available a month after the 360 version arrives.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III