First Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC announced
Microsoft has had the pleasure of announcing the first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops by privilege of their two-year timed exclusive agreement for the DLC with Activision.
On his latest podcast Microsoft's Larry Major Nelson Hryb announced the new DLC which will feature four multiplayer maps and a new level for the zombie mode as well.
Two of the levels will be adaptations of the Arctic Circle and Hong Kong levels from the single player mode. The others are brand new locations based on the Berlin Wall and ice hockey stadium based on the 1980 Olympic encounter between the US and USSR.
Hryb also confirmed that the DLC would become available on the Xbox 360 on February the 1st of next year. If the agreement follows the same lines as the Modern Warfare 2 DLC PS3 and PC versions of the DLC would potentially become available a month after the 360 version arrives.
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One