Red Dead Redemption breaks the 8 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financials have revealed that they have been having quite a profitable year led by the runaway success of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
They confirmed that Rockstar San Diego's latest effort has now sold over eight million copies this year world-wide putting smiles on the faces of Take-Two's shareholders.
Red Dead has lead the way for Take-Two this year but has been supported by GTA IV- Complete Edition, Mafia II, Borderlands continued success, Civilisation V and NBA 2K11 being the only full NBA basketball franchise out this year.
All in all it has been good news for Take-Two this year especially given that this is not a Grand Theft Auto year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3