Red Dead Redemption breaks the 8 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financials have revealed that they have been having quite a profitable year led by the runaway success of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
They confirmed that Rockstar San Diego's latest effort has now sold over eight million copies this year world-wide putting smiles on the faces of Take-Two's shareholders.
Red Dead has lead the way for Take-Two this year but has been supported by GTA IV- Complete Edition, Mafia II, Borderlands continued success, Civilisation V and NBA 2K11 being the only full NBA basketball franchise out this year.
All in all it has been good news for Take-Two this year especially given that this is not a Grand Theft Auto year.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015