Red Dead Redemption breaks the 8 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financials have revealed that they have been having quite a profitable year led by the runaway success of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
They confirmed that Rockstar San Diego's latest effort has now sold over eight million copies this year world-wide putting smiles on the faces of Take-Two's shareholders.
Red Dead has lead the way for Take-Two this year but has been supported by GTA IV- Complete Edition, Mafia II, Borderlands continued success, Civilisation V and NBA 2K11 being the only full NBA basketball franchise out this year.
All in all it has been good news for Take-Two this year especially given that this is not a Grand Theft Auto year.
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam