Red Dead Redemption breaks the 8 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financials have revealed that they have been having quite a profitable year led by the runaway success of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
They confirmed that Rockstar San Diego's latest effort has now sold over eight million copies this year world-wide putting smiles on the faces of Take-Two's shareholders.
Red Dead has lead the way for Take-Two this year but has been supported by GTA IV- Complete Edition, Mafia II, Borderlands continued success, Civilisation V and NBA 2K11 being the only full NBA basketball franchise out this year.
All in all it has been good news for Take-Two this year especially given that this is not a Grand Theft Auto year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny