Red Dead Redemption breaks the 8 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financials have revealed that they have been having quite a profitable year led by the runaway success of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
They confirmed that Rockstar San Diego's latest effort has now sold over eight million copies this year world-wide putting smiles on the faces of Take-Two's shareholders.
Red Dead has lead the way for Take-Two this year but has been supported by GTA IV- Complete Edition, Mafia II, Borderlands continued success, Civilisation V and NBA 2K11 being the only full NBA basketball franchise out this year.
All in all it has been good news for Take-Two this year especially given that this is not a Grand Theft Auto year.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May