Mega Man creator founds new studio
It appears that Kenji Inafune is enjoying his new found independence by founding his own studio.
According to Siliconera, Inafune has been handing out business cards for his new venture to others in the Japanese games industry.
The news was broken over Twitter by an excited analyst who had just met the former Capcom R and D boss for the first time in two years.
The Mega Man creator's new business venture is apparently called Comcept although there are no more details available on what the new company will be doing.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO