Mega Man creator founds new studio
It appears that Kenji Inafune is enjoying his new found independence by founding his own studio.
According to Siliconera, Inafune has been handing out business cards for his new venture to others in the Japanese games industry.
The news was broken over Twitter by an excited analyst who had just met the former Capcom R and D boss for the first time in two years.
The Mega Man creator's new business venture is apparently called Comcept although there are no more details available on what the new company will be doing.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes