Mega Man creator founds new studio
It appears that Kenji Inafune is enjoying his new found independence by founding his own studio.
According to Siliconera, Inafune has been handing out business cards for his new venture to others in the Japanese games industry.
The news was broken over Twitter by an excited analyst who had just met the former Capcom R and D boss for the first time in two years.
The Mega Man creator's new business venture is apparently called Comcept although there are no more details available on what the new company will be doing.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year