Mega Man creator founds new studio
It appears that Kenji Inafune is enjoying his new found independence by founding his own studio.
According to Siliconera, Inafune has been handing out business cards for his new venture to others in the Japanese games industry.
The news was broken over Twitter by an excited analyst who had just met the former Capcom R and D boss for the first time in two years.
The Mega Man creator's new business venture is apparently called Comcept although there are no more details available on what the new company will be doing.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all