Another Dead Space animated movie coming
EA has announced that there will be a second Dead Space animated movie toe be launched to coincide with the release of Dead Space 2.
Anchor Bay Entertainment will be producing the new movie which is titled Dead Space Aftermath and will tell the tale of what heppened to the first ship sent to rescue the Ishimura, the USG O'Bannon.
The film will be animated by Film Roman who have worked on the Simpsons and King of the Hill and will be voiced by Stargate SG1's Christopher Judge and Babylon 5 and Crusade star Peter Woodward.
Dead Space 2 is due out on the 25th of January 2011 on the PC, Xbox 360 and PC with PS3 gamers getting the added bonus of a HD, Move-enabled version of the Wii rail shooter Dead Space Extraction.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine