Another Dead Space animated movie coming
EA has announced that there will be a second Dead Space animated movie toe be launched to coincide with the release of Dead Space 2.
Anchor Bay Entertainment will be producing the new movie which is titled Dead Space Aftermath and will tell the tale of what heppened to the first ship sent to rescue the Ishimura, the USG O'Bannon.
The film will be animated by Film Roman who have worked on the Simpsons and King of the Hill and will be voiced by Stargate SG1's Christopher Judge and Babylon 5 and Crusade star Peter Woodward.
Dead Space 2 is due out on the 25th of January 2011 on the PC, Xbox 360 and PC with PS3 gamers getting the added bonus of a HD, Move-enabled version of the Wii rail shooter Dead Space Extraction.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year