Another Dead Space animated movie coming
EA has announced that there will be a second Dead Space animated movie toe be launched to coincide with the release of Dead Space 2.
Anchor Bay Entertainment will be producing the new movie which is titled Dead Space Aftermath and will tell the tale of what heppened to the first ship sent to rescue the Ishimura, the USG O'Bannon.
The film will be animated by Film Roman who have worked on the Simpsons and King of the Hill and will be voiced by Stargate SG1's Christopher Judge and Babylon 5 and Crusade star Peter Woodward.
Dead Space 2 is due out on the 25th of January 2011 on the PC, Xbox 360 and PC with PS3 gamers getting the added bonus of a HD, Move-enabled version of the Wii rail shooter Dead Space Extraction.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date