Yakuza zombie tie-in dated for Japan
The zombie tie-in Yakuza game has been given a date for Japanese gamers to get their teeth into the curious title.
Ryu ga Gotoku Of the End is set to arrive on Japanese PlayStation 3s on March the 17th of next year.
The good news for Western gamers is that two days after Japan gets a taste of Yakuza's zombie-infestation the US will get their hands on Yakuza 4.
Unlike Yakuza 3 which lost the hostess bars in the localisation process, SEGA has promised that Yakuza 4 will not lose any content in translation.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One