Yakuza zombie tie-in dated for Japan
The zombie tie-in Yakuza game has been given a date for Japanese gamers to get their teeth into the curious title.
Ryu ga Gotoku Of the End is set to arrive on Japanese PlayStation 3s on March the 17th of next year.
The good news for Western gamers is that two days after Japan gets a taste of Yakuza's zombie-infestation the US will get their hands on Yakuza 4.
Unlike Yakuza 3 which lost the hostess bars in the localisation process, SEGA has promised that Yakuza 4 will not lose any content in translation.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year