Yakuza zombie tie-in dated for Japan
The zombie tie-in Yakuza game has been given a date for Japanese gamers to get their teeth into the curious title.
Ryu ga Gotoku Of the End is set to arrive on Japanese PlayStation 3s on March the 17th of next year.
The good news for Western gamers is that two days after Japan gets a taste of Yakuza's zombie-infestation the US will get their hands on Yakuza 4.
Unlike Yakuza 3 which lost the hostess bars in the localisation process, SEGA has promised that Yakuza 4 will not lose any content in translation.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title