Yakuza zombie tie-in dated for Japan
The zombie tie-in Yakuza game has been given a date for Japanese gamers to get their teeth into the curious title.
Ryu ga Gotoku Of the End is set to arrive on Japanese PlayStation 3s on March the 17th of next year.
The good news for Western gamers is that two days after Japan gets a taste of Yakuza's zombie-infestation the US will get their hands on Yakuza 4.
Unlike Yakuza 3 which lost the hostess bars in the localisation process, SEGA has promised that Yakuza 4 will not lose any content in translation.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer