Quake Arena coming to XBLA
Bethesda has announced that Quake Arena will be arriving on Xbox Live Arcade this week.
Fans of classic Quake multiplayer gaming will be able to pick up a taste of Quake Arena Arcade from December the 15th.
Quake Arena Arcade will feature all the classic modes, Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Harvester across 30 original Quake Arena maps and 12 Xbox-exclusive maps as well.
As expected from an XBLA adaptation Quake Arena Arcade will be presented in widescreen HD and will also feature an all new single-player campaign.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch