Quake Arena coming to XBLA
Bethesda has announced that Quake Arena will be arriving on Xbox Live Arcade this week.
Fans of classic Quake multiplayer gaming will be able to pick up a taste of Quake Arena Arcade from December the 15th.
Quake Arena Arcade will feature all the classic modes, Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Harvester across 30 original Quake Arena maps and 12 Xbox-exclusive maps as well.
As expected from an XBLA adaptation Quake Arena Arcade will be presented in widescreen HD and will also feature an all new single-player campaign.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan