Quake Arena coming to XBLA
Bethesda has announced that Quake Arena will be arriving on Xbox Live Arcade this week.
Fans of classic Quake multiplayer gaming will be able to pick up a taste of Quake Arena Arcade from December the 15th.
Quake Arena Arcade will feature all the classic modes, Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Harvester across 30 original Quake Arena maps and 12 Xbox-exclusive maps as well.
As expected from an XBLA adaptation Quake Arena Arcade will be presented in widescreen HD and will also feature an all new single-player campaign.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year