Quake Arena coming to XBLA
Bethesda has announced that Quake Arena will be arriving on Xbox Live Arcade this week.
Fans of classic Quake multiplayer gaming will be able to pick up a taste of Quake Arena Arcade from December the 15th.
Quake Arena Arcade will feature all the classic modes, Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Harvester across 30 original Quake Arena maps and 12 Xbox-exclusive maps as well.
As expected from an XBLA adaptation Quake Arena Arcade will be presented in widescreen HD and will also feature an all new single-player campaign.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year