Quake Arena coming to XBLA
Bethesda has announced that Quake Arena will be arriving on Xbox Live Arcade this week.
Fans of classic Quake multiplayer gaming will be able to pick up a taste of Quake Arena Arcade from December the 15th.
Quake Arena Arcade will feature all the classic modes, Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Harvester across 30 original Quake Arena maps and 12 Xbox-exclusive maps as well.
As expected from an XBLA adaptation Quake Arena Arcade will be presented in widescreen HD and will also feature an all new single-player campaign.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer