New GTA expected in either 2011 or 2012
Analytical firm Wedbush Morgan has made a guess at when a new GTA game will arrive based on their performance this year.
Their report explained that with the success of Red Dead Redemption this year they Take-Two will be hard pushed to match this year's performance without the appearance of the next game in the GTA series.
The report explained: "The company appears to be on a path to consistent profitability, and we are becoming more constructive. Red Dead Redemption presents a difficult comparison for next year, and we believe that without a GTA release, the company will generate only a modest profit in its new financial year."
It concluded: "We are confident that Take-Two will release GTA in either 2011 or 2012 and BioShock Infinite in 2012, and think the company can generate sustainable earnings growth in each year if the timing of releases is right."
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave