New GTA expected in either 2011 or 2012
Analytical firm Wedbush Morgan has made a guess at when a new GTA game will arrive based on their performance this year.
Their report explained that with the success of Red Dead Redemption this year they Take-Two will be hard pushed to match this year's performance without the appearance of the next game in the GTA series.
The report explained: "The company appears to be on a path to consistent profitability, and we are becoming more constructive. Red Dead Redemption presents a difficult comparison for next year, and we believe that without a GTA release, the company will generate only a modest profit in its new financial year."
It concluded: "We are confident that Take-Two will release GTA in either 2011 or 2012 and BioShock Infinite in 2012, and think the company can generate sustainable earnings growth in each year if the timing of releases is right."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes