New GTA expected in either 2011 or 2012
Analytical firm Wedbush Morgan has made a guess at when a new GTA game will arrive based on their performance this year.
Their report explained that with the success of Red Dead Redemption this year they Take-Two will be hard pushed to match this year's performance without the appearance of the next game in the GTA series.
The report explained: "The company appears to be on a path to consistent profitability, and we are becoming more constructive. Red Dead Redemption presents a difficult comparison for next year, and we believe that without a GTA release, the company will generate only a modest profit in its new financial year."
It concluded: "We are confident that Take-Two will release GTA in either 2011 or 2012 and BioShock Infinite in 2012, and think the company can generate sustainable earnings growth in each year if the timing of releases is right."
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update