New GTA expected in either 2011 or 2012
Analytical firm Wedbush Morgan has made a guess at when a new GTA game will arrive based on their performance this year.
Their report explained that with the success of Red Dead Redemption this year they Take-Two will be hard pushed to match this year's performance without the appearance of the next game in the GTA series.
The report explained: "The company appears to be on a path to consistent profitability, and we are becoming more constructive. Red Dead Redemption presents a difficult comparison for next year, and we believe that without a GTA release, the company will generate only a modest profit in its new financial year."
It concluded: "We are confident that Take-Two will release GTA in either 2011 or 2012 and BioShock Infinite in 2012, and think the company can generate sustainable earnings growth in each year if the timing of releases is right."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May