Dreamcast Collection coming from SEGA
SEGA has confirmed that they will be producing a collection of Dreamcast classics for consoles.
With Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi already out and Space Channel 5 on the way it seems that the collection will be fairly well stocked but SEGA has not revealed what titles will feature in the pack.
SEGA's Alan Pritchard said: "The Dreamcast fans are very devoted you see on eBay people are still buying the games and system. We actually have a Dreamcast collection coming out soon. We are looking to bring some of the old Dreamcast games to market digitally and packaged. The titles are still to be announced."
He added: "The Ultimate Genesis Collection did huge numbers on PS3 and 360, so its an important part of our business. Weve already been releasing some Dreamcast games digitally."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer