Dreamcast Collection coming from SEGA
SEGA has confirmed that they will be producing a collection of Dreamcast classics for consoles.
With Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi already out and Space Channel 5 on the way it seems that the collection will be fairly well stocked but SEGA has not revealed what titles will feature in the pack.
SEGA's Alan Pritchard said: "The Dreamcast fans are very devoted you see on eBay people are still buying the games and system. We actually have a Dreamcast collection coming out soon. We are looking to bring some of the old Dreamcast games to market digitally and packaged. The titles are still to be announced."
He added: "The Ultimate Genesis Collection did huge numbers on PS3 and 360, so its an important part of our business. Weve already been releasing some Dreamcast games digitally."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side