Dreamcast Collection coming from SEGA
SEGA has confirmed that they will be producing a collection of Dreamcast classics for consoles.
With Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi already out and Space Channel 5 on the way it seems that the collection will be fairly well stocked but SEGA has not revealed what titles will feature in the pack.
SEGA's Alan Pritchard said: "The Dreamcast fans are very devoted you see on eBay people are still buying the games and system. We actually have a Dreamcast collection coming out soon. We are looking to bring some of the old Dreamcast games to market digitally and packaged. The titles are still to be announced."
He added: "The Ultimate Genesis Collection did huge numbers on PS3 and 360, so its an important part of our business. Weve already been releasing some Dreamcast games digitally."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year