Platinum making fifth game with SEGA
Originally Platinum Games had penned a four-game publishing deal with SEGA which has now run its course. Now it seems their relationship will continue.
From a run that included the misunderstood MadWorld, Infinite Space on the DS, the very impressive Bayonetta and concluding with Vanquish SEGA's Alan Pritchard has confirmed that Platinum Games will be producing a fifth game for SEGA.
Pritchard revealed: "We have a further title to announce from Platinum Games as well."
So far there's no news of what the game will be but given there's no rumblings about a new IP for Platinum the good money is on a sequel, most probably to Bayonetta.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release