Platinum making fifth game with SEGA
Originally Platinum Games had penned a four-game publishing deal with SEGA which has now run its course. Now it seems their relationship will continue.
From a run that included the misunderstood MadWorld, Infinite Space on the DS, the very impressive Bayonetta and concluding with Vanquish SEGA's Alan Pritchard has confirmed that Platinum Games will be producing a fifth game for SEGA.
Pritchard revealed: "We have a further title to announce from Platinum Games as well."
So far there's no news of what the game will be but given there's no rumblings about a new IP for Platinum the good money is on a sequel, most probably to Bayonetta.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful