Platinum making fifth game with SEGA
Originally Platinum Games had penned a four-game publishing deal with SEGA which has now run its course. Now it seems their relationship will continue.
From a run that included the misunderstood MadWorld, Infinite Space on the DS, the very impressive Bayonetta and concluding with Vanquish SEGA's Alan Pritchard has confirmed that Platinum Games will be producing a fifth game for SEGA.
Pritchard revealed: "We have a further title to announce from Platinum Games as well."
So far there's no news of what the game will be but given there's no rumblings about a new IP for Platinum the good money is on a sequel, most probably to Bayonetta.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year