Platinum making fifth game with SEGA
Originally Platinum Games had penned a four-game publishing deal with SEGA which has now run its course. Now it seems their relationship will continue.
From a run that included the misunderstood MadWorld, Infinite Space on the DS, the very impressive Bayonetta and concluding with Vanquish SEGA's Alan Pritchard has confirmed that Platinum Games will be producing a fifth game for SEGA.
Pritchard revealed: "We have a further title to announce from Platinum Games as well."
So far there's no news of what the game will be but given there's no rumblings about a new IP for Platinum the good money is on a sequel, most probably to Bayonetta.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto