Platinum making fifth game with SEGA
Originally Platinum Games had penned a four-game publishing deal with SEGA which has now run its course. Now it seems their relationship will continue.
From a run that included the misunderstood MadWorld, Infinite Space on the DS, the very impressive Bayonetta and concluding with Vanquish SEGA's Alan Pritchard has confirmed that Platinum Games will be producing a fifth game for SEGA.
Pritchard revealed: "We have a further title to announce from Platinum Games as well."
So far there's no news of what the game will be but given there's no rumblings about a new IP for Platinum the good money is on a sequel, most probably to Bayonetta.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced