Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim unveiled
Bethesda took the opportunity at this year's VGAs to unveil the next epic RPG in the Elder Scrolls saga.
After a four year wait Bethesda has finally unveiled Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and confirmed a release date for its arrival.
Bethesda's Todd Howard said: "It's exciting finally to announce the game. We've been working for many years on Skyrim and the technology behind it. A new Elder Scrolls game has been a long time coming, and we cant wait to show it off."
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will grace PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 11th 2011. A teaser trailer is available on the official Elder Scrolls website.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date