Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim unveiled
Bethesda took the opportunity at this year's VGAs to unveil the next epic RPG in the Elder Scrolls saga.
After a four year wait Bethesda has finally unveiled Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and confirmed a release date for its arrival.
Bethesda's Todd Howard said: "It's exciting finally to announce the game. We've been working for many years on Skyrim and the technology behind it. A new Elder Scrolls game has been a long time coming, and we cant wait to show it off."
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will grace PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 11th 2011. A teaser trailer is available on the official Elder Scrolls website.
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday