Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim unveiled
Bethesda took the opportunity at this year's VGAs to unveil the next epic RPG in the Elder Scrolls saga.
After a four year wait Bethesda has finally unveiled Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and confirmed a release date for its arrival.
Bethesda's Todd Howard said: "It's exciting finally to announce the game. We've been working for many years on Skyrim and the technology behind it. A new Elder Scrolls game has been a long time coming, and we cant wait to show it off."
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will grace PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 11th 2011. A teaser trailer is available on the official Elder Scrolls website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer