SSX carves back onto consoles
EA has announced that their adrenaline-fuelled snowboarding franchise SSX will be making its way back to consoles.
SSX: Deadly Descents is a re-imagining of the series as well as a return to the EA Sports fold and will see player plunging down some of the deadliest slopes that the world has to offer.
EA Sports president Peter Moore said: "An entire genre was born from the original SSX a decade ago, and it's time to reboot one of the most popular franchises of all-time in an unpredictable and unexpected way. Fans have been begging for this since the launch of this generation of consoles, and we have an experience that will be worth the wait. This franchise has always been about racing, tricks, characters and fun SSX: Deadly Descents will deliver all of that, and more, on a global scale, with rich online experiences, and with the sense of adventure never before imagined on a snowboard."
SSX: Deadly Descents is in development at EA Canada for Xbox 360 and PS3 but there is no mention of a release window as yet.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes