SSX carves back onto consoles
EA has announced that their adrenaline-fuelled snowboarding franchise SSX will be making its way back to consoles.
SSX: Deadly Descents is a re-imagining of the series as well as a return to the EA Sports fold and will see player plunging down some of the deadliest slopes that the world has to offer.
EA Sports president Peter Moore said: "An entire genre was born from the original SSX a decade ago, and it's time to reboot one of the most popular franchises of all-time in an unpredictable and unexpected way. Fans have been begging for this since the launch of this generation of consoles, and we have an experience that will be worth the wait. This franchise has always been about racing, tricks, characters and fun SSX: Deadly Descents will deliver all of that, and more, on a global scale, with rich online experiences, and with the sense of adventure never before imagined on a snowboard."
SSX: Deadly Descents is in development at EA Canada for Xbox 360 and PS3 but there is no mention of a release window as yet.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced