Dead Rising shuffles onto the iPhone
Capcom has released an iOS version of the first Dead Rising game into the wild allowing series fans to engage in wholesale zombie slaughter on the move.
The game is available on the US App Store so far for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for 4.99 USD for a limited time only with the price going up eventually.
Just like the Xbox version players will be able to help photojournalist Frank West survive the zombie apocalypse in a mall full of the shuffling undead.
The game also has integrated Facebook and Twitter support allowing players to put out a distress call to friends when they are overwhelmed with bonuses awarded for successfully reviving your buddies. If you fail your friends will rise as extremely powerful zombies in your game.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit