Dead Rising shuffles onto the iPhone
Capcom has released an iOS version of the first Dead Rising game into the wild allowing series fans to engage in wholesale zombie slaughter on the move.
The game is available on the US App Store so far for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for 4.99 USD for a limited time only with the price going up eventually.
Just like the Xbox version players will be able to help photojournalist Frank West survive the zombie apocalypse in a mall full of the shuffling undead.
The game also has integrated Facebook and Twitter support allowing players to put out a distress call to friends when they are overwhelmed with bonuses awarded for successfully reviving your buddies. If you fail your friends will rise as extremely powerful zombies in your game.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year