Dead Rising shuffles onto the iPhone
Capcom has released an iOS version of the first Dead Rising game into the wild allowing series fans to engage in wholesale zombie slaughter on the move.
The game is available on the US App Store so far for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for 4.99 USD for a limited time only with the price going up eventually.
Just like the Xbox version players will be able to help photojournalist Frank West survive the zombie apocalypse in a mall full of the shuffling undead.
The game also has integrated Facebook and Twitter support allowing players to put out a distress call to friends when they are overwhelmed with bonuses awarded for successfully reviving your buddies. If you fail your friends will rise as extremely powerful zombies in your game.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine