Dead Rising shuffles onto the iPhone
Capcom has released an iOS version of the first Dead Rising game into the wild allowing series fans to engage in wholesale zombie slaughter on the move.
The game is available on the US App Store so far for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for 4.99 USD for a limited time only with the price going up eventually.
Just like the Xbox version players will be able to help photojournalist Frank West survive the zombie apocalypse in a mall full of the shuffling undead.
The game also has integrated Facebook and Twitter support allowing players to put out a distress call to friends when they are overwhelmed with bonuses awarded for successfully reviving your buddies. If you fail your friends will rise as extremely powerful zombies in your game.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May