Dead Rising shuffles onto the iPhone
Capcom has released an iOS version of the first Dead Rising game into the wild allowing series fans to engage in wholesale zombie slaughter on the move.
The game is available on the US App Store so far for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for 4.99 USD for a limited time only with the price going up eventually.
Just like the Xbox version players will be able to help photojournalist Frank West survive the zombie apocalypse in a mall full of the shuffling undead.
The game also has integrated Facebook and Twitter support allowing players to put out a distress call to friends when they are overwhelmed with bonuses awarded for successfully reviving your buddies. If you fail your friends will rise as extremely powerful zombies in your game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3