Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit shifts almost half a million in the US
Criterion's reboot of the Need for Speed series has had an impressively successful debut month in the US.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit has lifted EA's sales figures for November by shifting 417,000 units since it launched on the 16th.
Cowan and Company reported that despite the positive sales figures were not enough to pick up EA's year on year sales figures.
The analytical firm stated that the year on year sales figures for November were still down 25 percent for EA.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015