Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit shifts almost half a million in the US
Criterion's reboot of the Need for Speed series has had an impressively successful debut month in the US.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit has lifted EA's sales figures for November by shifting 417,000 units since it launched on the 16th.
Cowan and Company reported that despite the positive sales figures were not enough to pick up EA's year on year sales figures.
The analytical firm stated that the year on year sales figures for November were still down 25 percent for EA.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today