Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit shifts almost half a million in the US
Criterion's reboot of the Need for Speed series has had an impressively successful debut month in the US.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit has lifted EA's sales figures for November by shifting 417,000 units since it launched on the 16th.
Cowan and Company reported that despite the positive sales figures were not enough to pick up EA's year on year sales figures.
The analytical firm stated that the year on year sales figures for November were still down 25 percent for EA.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year