Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit shifts almost half a million in the US
Criterion's reboot of the Need for Speed series has had an impressively successful debut month in the US.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit has lifted EA's sales figures for November by shifting 417,000 units since it launched on the 16th.
Cowan and Company reported that despite the positive sales figures were not enough to pick up EA's year on year sales figures.
The analytical firm stated that the year on year sales figures for November were still down 25 percent for EA.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet