Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit shifts almost half a million in the US
Criterion's reboot of the Need for Speed series has had an impressively successful debut month in the US.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit has lifted EA's sales figures for November by shifting 417,000 units since it launched on the 16th.
Cowan and Company reported that despite the positive sales figures were not enough to pick up EA's year on year sales figures.
The analytical firm stated that the year on year sales figures for November were still down 25 percent for EA.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light