Monster Hunter Portable 3 decimates the Japanese sales charts
Although the news is hardly shocking Monster Hunter Portable 3 has rocketed to the top of the sales charts in Japan and given the PSP hardware a boost as well.
Capcom's phenomenally popular multiplayer portable title has eclipsed all other titles on the sales charts by shifting almost 2 million units in its first week.
It also caused PSP sales to grow more than three times in size from 75,689 in the previous week to 323,653 in Monster Hunter's launch week.
Coming in second is the other debutant title for the week Tales of Graces F for the PS3 which sold a healthy 215,187 copies.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light