Monster Hunter Portable 3 decimates the Japanese sales charts
Although the news is hardly shocking Monster Hunter Portable 3 has rocketed to the top of the sales charts in Japan and given the PSP hardware a boost as well.
Capcom's phenomenally popular multiplayer portable title has eclipsed all other titles on the sales charts by shifting almost 2 million units in its first week.
It also caused PSP sales to grow more than three times in size from 75,689 in the previous week to 323,653 in Monster Hunter's launch week.
Coming in second is the other debutant title for the week Tales of Graces F for the PS3 which sold a healthy 215,187 copies.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015